Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full Moon Bash

Go down 
+5
Penny
Dusty
Adalia
Aeter
Nyla
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

Full Moon Bash  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:40 pm

I looked to Nyla when she had approached me and Hadi. I gave her a nod in acknowledgement as I watched her pad off. I took a moment debating if I should just leave now or wait till I had found time to break away from Hadi's and my conversation. But I didn't have to once Hadi had spoken. "Alright. Well then, guess we'll talk later then." I said with a small nod and small unsmiling smile to him. I then stood on my feet beginning to walk towards the way where Nyla had went, or where basically she told me to meet her. I picked up the pace to get there quicker and once I neared I slowed myself down a bit. I slowed down as I approached Nyla, I gave a small bow of respect before speaking, "What was it you wished to speak to me about?" I asked in a curious quiet tone.
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:52 am

Aura's about old enough now to start training, should I hold off the ceremony until next sunrise or take care of it now..? Not every wolf gets to say they were promoted at a Full Moon Bash... I suppose we could just do it here, seems like a plan...
I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a voice beside me, fur bristling for a moment I turn my head, not able to see out of the eye from which the voice came from. My fur flattens and I let out a sigh of relief as I realize it's only Dusty, but then again who did I expect it to be. Shrugging to myself I turn my full attention to my fellow pack mate and friend, "Hello Dusty, I hope I apologize for interrupting you're previous conversation again.." I allow my sentence to drift off and snort, "Enough formal talk, it makes me feel older then I am. Anyway, as I'm sure you know it's a custom at every Full Moon Bash to have a pack hunt, which typically I turn to Head Avci's to finalize the organizations for it, so I've turned to you. As you know the hunt has two different groups in order to make it successful, the driving group and then the group that follows in. I need you're opinion in how we should divide the wolves exactly into the two different groups.
Back to top Go down
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com
Hadi
Shaman
Hadi

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:15 pm

Hadi lingered around the edges of the area, hesitant to simply try and strike up a conversation with anyone as he merely oberseved the others from afar. His tail hung lazily behind him as he kept close to a small group of trees, padding back and forth occasionally before deciding to finally sit next to the base of the clustered trees. It was obvious that he felt a bit out of place, but then again, he loved the pack too much to simply leave. With a small smile, the large, bulky gray wolf curled his tail to his side, splaying his ears curiously as he seemed to bunker down and wait. Regardless of his size, his posture was more like a child's than an adult wolf.

With his eyes lazily scanning back and forth along the area before him, he watched the others curiously once more, hesitant to strike up a conversation. The only two he could he really knew in the area was Nyla and Dusty who seemed to already be talking among themselves, and as much as he wanted to talk, he didn't feel like rudely throwing himself into their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Aura
Pupil
Aura

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:28 am

I padded around the outside of the bash, trying to find some fun. I flipped a rock over with my nose out of boredom. I had enjoyed the talk with the older wolves but now I'm just wandering around, flipping rocks over. I then lifted my head, blinking several times. I snorted the dirt off my nose, and I plopped myself down, licking my paw and running it over my face. I just gave some time to randomly groom myself. I had no other things to do, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
jikuu ryokou
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:38 pm

(Since I was talking to Penny and well now Penny is a roamer so Ima just say I left the conversation...)

Falcon looks around, his eyes falling once again on Nyla who was now exchanging words with Dusty near the steps of the tower. A small frown made its way onto the male's maw, 'I wanted to speak with her... it's been a while.' Switching his attention back to Penny, the younger Valkin wolf he smiles kindly, "Well I suppose we should be off to meet more wolves... enjoy the bash and hopefully we'll see more of each other in the future." With those exiting words, Falcon walked off scanning the area for any wolf that he could speak to, other of course, then Nyla. His eyes fell on another younger wolf, possibly only a bit younger then the one he had just spoken with. However, he debated otherwise then to approach her, so once again he was off searching for a new wolf to acquaint himself with. So to pass time, the large male made his way to the shadows of a tree and sat, waiting for the announcements of the big hunt.
Back to top Go down
menos
jikuu ryokou

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:59 pm

he sat around in the darkness away from the other wolves and watched with not outside emotion as they mingled
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:24 pm

Menos86 wrote:
Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 18:59
he sat around in the darkness away from the other wolves and watched with not outside emotion as they mingled

Please before you start Role playing, post a complete bio here: https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com/f5-character-biographies
If you need an example here are a few:
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com/t18-the-life-and-times-of-aeter
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com/t21-adalia-the-nobel
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com/t29-dusty-s-biography

What you filled out before was the member application, the character bio is more in depth of the character, Thank you!
Back to top Go down
menos
jikuu ryokou

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 7:14 pm

he eventually padded over to nyla and spoke to her kindly "hello nyla how is life here in the in between"he asked her kindly
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:55 am

"I'll give you a little bit to think about it, I have to make a few announcements and then I'll get back to you on that, I know its a lot to think about and give an answer to so quickly." With those words I started away from Dusty towards the floating rocks so I could reach a mid-point between the top and the wolves below. Just as I was about to take the first leap I heard voice address me, "Hello Menos, everything's quite well just busy. I'm assuming all is well in Valkin? If you don't mind I have to tend to some business quickly, but then I hope we can continue this conversation." I give the male a warm smile before turning back and leaping up onto the rock, it shifted with my weight just as each one after it did. Arriving half way up to the top I stopped and looked out at the gathered wolves, I lifted my muzzle howling, summoning for everyone to divert their attention at where I stood. I hated times like this, when there was so much attention on me, but I've learned to deal with it. "Tonight I have a few announcements to make before we begin the events. As you my know a good friend of mine, Dusty, has been serving Symphony for a while and is in charge of helping me out tonight. With that being said I would like to officially promote her to Head Avci of Symphony Paradox. Congratulations Dusty!" My eyes wander around looking for another figure in the crowd, 'Where is she..' With that thought my eyes fell on Aura, "Tonight is also a very special night for a certain member of this pack. Aura will you please step forward. This young wolf is now old enough to begin her training. She has requested to follow the path of a shaman, and granted she will. Hadi, I entrust you with the training of this young wolf. Best of luck, if you have any issue feel free to address me directly. This is all for now, announcements regarding the placement of everyone for the hunt will be made momentarily, final preparations are being made. Congratulations again to you both."
Back to top Go down
Aura
Pupil
Aura

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:10 pm

Aura lifted her head as she heard her name called from Nyla. With the words,
"Please step forward",
Aura bounded up to the front of the crowd. When Hadi was given as her mentor, Aura smiled with excitement. 'I'm an apprentice! A shaman apprentice!' She lifted her head proudly.

(Short post, sorry =P)

Last edited by Aura on Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color Fail)
Back to top Go down
menos
jikuu ryokou

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:38 pm

he padded over next to dusty and smiled at her"good job on the promotion"he said then sat back down on his haunches to divert his attention back to nyla to see if she had anything else to say
Back to top Go down
Falcon
jikuu ryokou
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Falcon lifted his head at the sound of summoning howl. Narrowing his eyes they fall on a stone about half way up to the top of the Tower of Time, there stood Nyla, she was well above everyone else. 'I wonder what announcement she has to make now...' Curiosity sparked through the wolf, but still he sat there not quite showing this feeling. The announcements to him served no real importance, however he was quite happy for both of his pack mates that were moving along. 'I'll have to be sure to congratulate them.' With that mental not made he returned his attention back to the ground beneath him and started drawing lines in the dirt. The pictures were nothing of significance, just little things.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:39 pm

I watched as she left and nodded, already brainstorming over what she had asked of me so when she approached me I had an answer to give her. I then left the tower to join the others at the moment, as I now turned my attention to Nyla who was giving out announcements. I listened and as I had heard her promote me I smiled slightly. I then heard a male's voice, and looked at him, "Thanks." I said to him kindly and in a quiet-ish voice. I didn't really recognized him actually. I guessed he was new here.

-I'm so sorry for my drop in activity ;m; -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Moon Bash
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey Like Never Before :: Role Play :: The inbetween-
Jump to: