Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full Moon Bash

Go down 
+5
Penny
Dusty
Adalia
Aeter
Nyla
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:34 pm

The moon rose high above the Tower of time glowing onto the ground below. The stars shown brightest glistening, scattered across the sky. I stood a top the tower and howled summoning for the other wolves. It was the one night that all members- young and old- of all portions of the pack would gather, no matter how innocent or claimed to be evil. All wolves gathered in peace united as one. My howl echoed across the land and through the large black holes in the sky- the other paradox's. I withdraw and take a few paw steps back. Sparing a glance back I look at the shrines set up for those who passed, "Thank you for a moon of peace and for many more..."
My voice drifts off into the wind and with that I jump down the floating rocks to reach the wolves that I've grown to know as my pack.
Back to top Go down
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:56 pm

I came with many others, wolves gathering from the Paradoxes for the celebration. I raised my nose to air, studying the full moon. I was accustomed to peace, coming from the Golden Gate, but I gave thanks to it anyways. I nudged Adalia, who stood next to me.
"This'll be fun, won't it?" I said. "A celebration - it seems like it's been awhile."
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:00 am

I walked beside Aeter and smiled, "Yeah it'll be great! It'll be nice to see everyone again." I pause what I was saying and look up at Aeter, "I wonder how many will come and if we'll see anyone from our days of training."
As we continue walking my eyes wander across the sky, the moon was pretty and the stars were twinkling. Her eyes grew wide and she barked, "The sky's so pretty tonight..."
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:32 pm

I came with a few others, seeing the tower there standing a little ways in the distance. It had been a while since I was here in this place. I had, for a while, forgotten what it looked like. A small-ish smile came across my face for a brief moment. My gaze then wondered across the sky, seeing the large white moon and the brightly glittering stars above. I took in a deep breath, inhaling the fresh air and looked around to see some of the others in the distance. I wondered how many others were going to show and if any I had met would appear. I began to slightly quicken my pace, feeling eager to see everyone once again.
Back to top Go down
Penny
Valkin Paradox Roamer
Penny

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:52 pm

Penny focused on the ground below him as he waded through the strong moon light. He would be lying if he told himself he wasn't happy about coming to this party. Uncomfortable yes, but happy all the same. He held his breath as he neared the gathering pack. Swimming past the mingling wolves, he felt awkward and excluded. He hadn't known the wolves beyond some names and didn't know who he could fit in with. The others were all so big and mature. What's a pup to do?

He decided that instead of approaching the beasts head on, he would wait for an invitation. He'd hate to disrupt any conversations or do something that would encourage the others to ask him to leave. Determined not to embarrass himself, he made his way to a quiet corner and sat down carefully before he could make a fool out of himself.

Word count: 149
Back to top Go down
Falcon
jikuu ryokou
Falcon

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:13 pm

Falcon padded alongside other wolves from the paradox's. He, however, had his eyes fixed on the Tower of Time. He wanted badly to speak to Nyla, after his banishment the two had started mending their friendship and grew closer together. He fixed his eyes up at the sky above him.

Half to himself he said, "It's a beautiful night. The moon is shining and the stars twinkling bright." 

Falcon saw a figure of a small wolf working his way through the wolves. He seemed uncomfortable. Sparing a glance up at the tower he turned to face to wolf. He seemed like a pupil by his size and he could make out the scent of Valkin. Assuming it was coming from the young male he watched as he secluded himself in a corner. 

Deciding to be friendly he padded over to the pup and smiled. He faintly recognized him- Penny! That was his name, he was a new pupil in Valkin. 
"Hey there, what are you doing here by yourself? It's a time for celebration. What's your name? I'm Falcon."
Falcon's words slithered off his tongue, holding nothing in them but kindness. He really did have a nice nature, he just had to let it show.
Back to top Go down
Penny
Valkin Paradox Roamer
Penny

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:33 pm

"Hey there, what are you doing here by yourself? It's a time for celebration. What's your name? I'm Falcon."

Penny had watched the wolf approach but was surprised that he had stopped to talk to him.  He stood up as his tail began to reflect his excitement.  He cleared his throat before replying.  He was still baffled that he was being included in a legit conversation.  Things were starting to look up.  "I'm Penny."  He croaked, trying to figure out where he knew the wolf from.  His face seemed familiar but the name didn't seem to match.  He definitely smelled familiar though.  "Are you from Valkin as well?"  Yes, that sounded about right.  He let his tongue loll from his mouth after the question left his maw but he didn't wait for an answer before he spoke again.  "I love it over at Valkin.  I's so homey.  Somehow..."  He chirped, glancing distractedly up at the stars before settling his eyes back on Falcon.  He then realized that he was rambling and shut his mouth again, very aware of himself once more.

Word count: 181
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:42 pm

My gaze wandered over the gathering wolves for a moment, before I looked backed to Adalia and smiled. "I suppose we'll see other wolves we know." I answered her first comment. Then, with a playful glint in my eyes, I nuzzled her shoulder and said softly, "It's pretty, but I think you're better." Moonlight lit the Land Between Time, and I could catch words and phrases of other conversations, other voices. I found a familiar one, quiet, most likely some distance - Falcon. I didn't mention it to Addy. I liked Falcon, but I wasn't sure what to think after what had happened awhile back - I hadn't forgotten, and I didn't know if Addy had.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
jikuu ryokou
Falcon

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:54 pm

Falcon smiled and chuckled softly noticing the young wolf's reaction. "Ah, that's why I recognize you. Nice to officially meet you Penny. I've seen you around Valkin in previous times," he pauses and flicks his ear, "So I'm assuming that answers your question." 
Falcon stops and examines the young wolf, "It is if you're used to life there. I, however, have to agree with you, it is definitely the only place I could really call home."

He then thought over his previous statement, at times Valkin seemed like the last place he could ever consider his home. Not that he would show his true thoughts or anything. He was a loyal Valkin wolf and nothing would happen to change it. He thought again and looked up at the tower and saw Nyla at the base of the floating steps. 

"So Penny, would you like to be acquainted with the leader of the pack? She's not power obsessed or anything." Falcon ends off his statement with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
Penny
Valkin Paradox Roamer
Penny

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:22 pm

"So Penny, would you like to be acquainted with the leader of the pack? She's not power obsessed or anything."

Penny eagerly nodded his head.  "I don't see why not."  He did see why not.  There were a thousand reasons why not.  He had hoped to spend his time laying low when it came to the authorities.  If he didn't meet the alpha, the alpha would have no reason to take a disliking to him.  The sirens within his brain were wailing but he swallowed the noise as his tail began to pick up the pace again.  Falcon seemed to think it was a good idea, so who was he to argue?  "Lead the way!"  He barked enthusiastically, circling the black wolf and settling at his flank, preparing to trail behind him.

Word Count: 133
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:03 pm

I smile and wag my tail a bit, swishing it back and forth, thinking to herself 'I wonder who we'll see exactly.'  However, I knew exactly who I was thinking about, who I was worried to run into- Falcon. I was petrified to see that wolf again, but I had to face him sometime and I knew I would be running into him tonight.
My ears grew warm and my cheeks started to flush of color, I look up at Aeter and nuzzle his neck,
"And you still manage to captivate me every time..."
I taste the air and scents of other wolves from different paradoxes quickly overwhelm me. I freeze when a scent reaches me and I see the wolf in the distance, it was Falcon. I don't let it look like it too obviously affected me, but anyone who really knew me could tell something was wrong. But I didn't let it get to me, I had to face him sometime and I knew with people that meant everything to me by my side, I could get through it.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:24 am

As I neared closer to where everyone else was, their figures and faces came visible and I could now tell who was who as I approached. Although I began slowing my pace slightly, feeling slightly nerves but I had no idea why. Maybe because of the amount of wolves that I could see or whatever. I let out a small breath as I walked, identifying those who I could see, Aeter, Adalia, and a few others I didn't really regonzie. I glanced around to see if maybe there was any body else I was missing as I approuched.
Back to top Go down
Hadi
Shaman
Hadi

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:03 am

With a smile upon his muzzle, Hadi padded enthusiastically towards the others, chin up and head held high as he finallly got the opportunity to reunite with his pack members once more. He had made a bad habit of keeping himself from socializing as much as he should and instead spent time working on his knowledge of herbs. Unlike in his old pack, here he had permission to become a Shaman instead of a fighter or something that suited his build more. Having separated ties for some time, he found himself a bit hesitant to single out a person and talk with them, instead he assumed it best to take his position in the middle and say hello to everyone.

"It's good to see you all again.." He stated loudly, not yelling but merely speaking aloud. Directed towards nobody in particular as his gaze shifted among the many wolves around him. His muzzle adorned with his usual smile, tail swishing happily behind him as he gave off the same energy as a pup returning to their den.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
jikuu ryokou
Falcon

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:45 am

Falcon swished his tail back and forth, he actually wanted to speak to Nyla himself and he figured it would be the polite thing to do to offer to the younger wolf that he could tag along with him if he wished. He chuckled, "As long as you don't feel like you have to. You sure do have a lot of energy. So what are you training to be when you get older?"

Falcon decided it would be best to try to make casual conversation with the pup. His attention was focused on Penny, while half of him was just scanning the crowd. He laid eyes on a wolf who seemed uncomfortable as she noticed him. He internally sighed, Adalia had forgiven him but he understood the position that she was in and he wasn't about to approach her. If she wished to speak to him, which he doubted, she could approach him. Falcon continued walking alongside Penny to the base of the Tower of Time, a bit away from the rock steps.

"Nyla oh Nya, it's been a while. It's nice to see you again. I suspect all has been well?"
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 5:13 am

I land on the ground as I leap off the last step. The night was still young and the wolves were still coming. It honestly was great to have the pack gathered under the moon as one. It brought back memories of when the Full Moon Bash was held with Anik and Cherokee. I noticed a lot of faces that I knew and just the wolf I wanted to talk to padded up to me. 
'Nyla oh Nya, it's been a while. It's nice to see you again. I suspect all has been well?'
Next to Falcon stood a wolf that was a lot smaller, the size of a new pupil. Looking at him for a moment I realized who it was. I spent a lot of time with the young members of the pack, pupils and adolescents in particular. I constantly monitored the pupil's training so I often knew each individual ones' name. For the most part I was familiar with all the pack members but I needed to get to know the future of the pack, so a lot of my time was lent towards training.  
"It has been quite a while hasn't it... It's nice to see you too. I've been holding," I chuckle lightly but then say, "But I should be asking the same about you Falcon. You haven't had much trouble adjusting back and work has been good to you I suppose?"
I drift my eyes over to the apprentice, "Hello, Penny it's nice to officially meet you. I hope Valkin's been treating you well as well?"
Back to top Go down
Penny
Valkin Paradox Roamer
Penny

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:01 am

"As long as you don't feel like you have to. You sure do have a lot of energy. So what are you training to be when you get older?"

Penny kept his eyes on the ground as he walked and only the twitch of his ear signaled that he had heard the question.  "I'm training to be a jikuu ryokou."  He pronounced the words carefully, the words feeling awfully foreign as they let his mouth.  He was proud to be training for such a rank but he hadn't told very many people.  Not many wolves had really asked.

"Hello, Penny it's nice to officially meet you. I hope Valkin's been treating you well as well?"

Penny stopped in his tracks.  He had been so distracted that he almost bumped into the 'top dog.'  "Um... yeah!  I like it over there.  I really do."  He barked, nodding his head enthusiastically.

Word Count: 150
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:30 pm

I came up near everyone else, now clearly seeing everyone other than from a distance. I now could also see Hadi, and Nyla and a young one, and others. I wasn't sure who to approach and so for a few moments I kinda just stood there looking at everyone, giving a small smile before just guessing I'd say something, "Hi everyone.." I said out loud although not to loud. I glanced at Hadi and nodded slightly to what he said. I felt a bit nervous, guessing by how long we had been distant with each other and such like that.
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:03 pm

I chuckle a bit to myself. The young wolf was obviously a bit caught off guard, a bit distracted it seemed. 
"I'm glad so." I pause and think a few things over and give a friendly smile, "Penny tomorrow I'll be over in Valkin to assign you a mentor for your training. I assume you'll do great things when you get older. If you excuse me I have a few things to organize before we officially get the Full Moon Bash started. Nice meeting you again."
I look over at Falcon, my eyes showed a bit of longing to speak to him. Over time I started developing feelings for him... it was weird... Instead I cover the look up and bow my head respectfully to the two, "Falcon it was nice seeing you again."
With the final exchange of words I pad off and go in search of Dusty.
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:14 pm

I immediately noticed Adalia's discomfort, and followed her gaze. I wasn't particularly surprised to find it on Falcon. I also took note of the smaller wolf who was with Falcon, I hadn't seen him before. I flicked my tail over Addy's back.
"Hey, it's okay. I know it makes you uncomfortable, I feel the same way about Falcon. But we have to get over that - life keeps going on, everything keeps turning." I told her softly.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:14 am

I let out a low sigh, "I know it's just hard..." I drift off in my sentence but my spirits lighten up slightly. I give a small smirk and continue on, "But in time I know I'll be able to see that same 'ol blockhead we knew way back when." I hated to admit it but I really did kind of miss that wolf I met back in training. My eyes drift over to Nyla who was speaking to him and a smaller wolf- just a bit bigger then the size of a pup but a bit larger than a newly starting pupil. Flicking my tail back and forth I chuckle, "...The same one I say is still crushing on Nyla." My tone shifts over into it's happy usual self before I ask, "So do you know who the wolf beside him is? He seems like a new pupil, from Valkin I'm assuming."
Back to top Go down
Hadi
Shaman
Hadi

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:47 am

After a few moments of standing still, he finally moved from his position. Smiling widely and his tail swishing hastily behind him as he moved from his current position and over to Dusty's side. At the moment, it seemed as if the others were already busy with their conversations, so it seemed like the best idea to strike up a conversation with another wolf who is alone. 

"Hello.." 

He stated, letting his voice trail off before moving up beside Dusty. Keeping a few inches between them as he tilted his head slightly, splaying his ears and smiling at the female. 

"It's been a while, Dusty. It's good to see you again. Seems like there aren't as many of us Symphony wolves around anymore."
Back to top Go down
Falcon
jikuu ryokou
Falcon

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:05 pm

Falcon nods his head, "You'll enjoy it once your training is done. That's actually the position I trained for as well." He smiles before continuing, "It's a lot of work but absolutely worth it in the end, I'll look forward to hopefully working with you a bit." 

Falcon wags his tail a bit happy to finally not be alone in the position for Valkin. He however, knew that he hadn't been in the job since he came back. He thought over a bit before answering Nyla's question after I had greeted her,
"It's been a lot easier than I suspected getting back to life like before. It's somehow different though."

Falcon listens for a few moments as Nyla and Penny continue to converse before she has some things that she has to finish up organizing. All he did was just nod his head and just smile at her, assuming that she was off to finish up the plans for the hunt. 
Back to top Go down
Penny
Valkin Paradox Roamer
Penny

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:47 pm

"Penny tomorrow I'll be over in Valkin to assign you a mentor for your training. I assume you'll do great things when you get older. If you excuse me I have a few things to organize before we officially get the Full Moon Bash started. Nice meeting you again."

Penny's head bobbed once more.  As Nyla spoke of his own mentor.  How exciting!  He watched her walk away, off to do something important he presumed.  Alphas always had something important to do, didn't they?

"You'll enjoy it once your training is done. That's actually the position I trained for as well.  It's a lot of work but absolutely worth it in the end, I'll look forward to hopefully working with you a bit."

Penny switched his gaze back over to the russet colored wolf adorned with those uncommon black irises.  He hadn't known the bloke for long but he was already comfortable around him.  Pen was always one to throw caution to the wind and trust any wolf no matter their shape or size.  You know..... usually.  He was pleasantly surprised in finding out that Falcon had trained as a jikuu ryokou as well.  He tried to imagine the large and burly male as a kid like himself but he couldn't see it.  Nevertheless, he figured Falcon was as good a role model as any.  "You really think we'll be able to work together some day?"  Penny tried to imagine working at Falcon's side as an equal.  It was hard to imagine.  Penny would be big by then.  He had a pretty strong imagination -he used it to make up stories quite often- but the future is always hard to predict. 

He looked around at the growing group of wolves curiously.  "So what are we celebrating?  I went to this party once and it was really cold and dark and stuff, but it was really fun and we played hunting games and caught fish and sang songs and and and...."  He trailed off, not really knowing what else to add so he concluded with the classic: "and yeah."

Word count: 348
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:32 pm

I flicked my tail and smiled. "And to think he teased us, before, about liking each other. Now it's our turn." I studied the younger wolf with Falcon for a moment. "No... I haven't seen him. He's young enough to a pupil, and he's most likely from Valkin. Otherwise, we might know him." I answered. I held my spot next to Addy, taking a moment to glance around. I could recognize Dusty, and she was talking to another wolf, from Symphony. (Note: I don't believe Aeter's met Hadi.)
Back to top Go down
Aura
Pupil
Aura

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:20 pm

As I bounded around, my eyes were wide with excitement. My ears were perked, trying to catch some of the older wolves' stories. Who knew I would be allowed to come to a party! THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!  I thought to myself. I glanced around at the older wolves.  I wanted to talk but I didn't want to interrupt. So I scanned the crowd for other's more around my own age. My ears perked as I found someone, about the age of a young pupil. He was talking to an older wolf, and I pawed the ground in frustration. I'm just too polite to walk into another's conversation.
    I pawed the ground as I decided to wonder around. I'm mostly cooped up in the nursery or in camp. I should use this time to look around. I glance up at the sky, dappled with stars. I narrowed my eyes against the moon. "Night is beautiful..."  I woofed to myself, my lime green eyes round with amazement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Full Moon Bash  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Moon Bash
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey Like Never Before :: Role Play :: The inbetween-
Jump to: