Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full Moon Bash

Go down 
+5
Penny
Dusty
Adalia
Aeter
Nyla
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:58 pm

I give a smirk, "Might as well have some fun with it. Cause 'ay, turns out he wasn't wrong. Who knows what will come of the two, I have to say I really want to see how it plays out in the end..."
I let my sentence drift off. Nodding my head I look around taking note of Nyla leaving Falcon's side after exchanging some words with the younger wolf and glancing around through the crowd of wolves as if looking for someone. She was probably finalizing some things quickly before letting things commence. I continue looking through the crowd and see Dusty exchanging words with Hadi, "Seems those two are catching up... I guess Hadi's been busy, I'll have to see if he needs anything for his supply in a while..." My words were half to myself, I had a habit of thinking out loud, but I suppose the statement was half meant for other ears. I look around and my eyes lay on a small pup, nearing the size of an apprentice. I nudge Aeter and point over to the smaller wolf. 
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:40 pm

I heard a familiar voice and I perked my ears up quickly once i heard it. I turned to see Hadi, I gave a small soft smile and nodded, "It has, it's good to see you too. And it sure does.. Everyone kinda just went off else where, huh?" I said in a quiet soft voice shrugging my shoulders slightly. Once I had recognized him and such like that I felt a little more comfortable and a little less nervous. "So.. How have you been..?" I asked him. It had been so long since i had seen anyone and it felt nice to see most of them again.
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:50 pm

I smiled slightly, my gaze following Nyla for a moment. When Addy nudged me, I turned my head and found the young wolf she was indicating. She was about the size of an apprentice, and from her body language around Falcon and his new friend, I concluded that she was probably from Symphony. Addy and I didn't know her, and it looked like she didn't know Falcon, so she was most likely not from Valkin.
"Perhaps we should meet her. Let her get to know other packmates." I said, even if it was more of a statement. I padded in her direction. I noticed her head was raised up to the sky, as if admiring.
"Hello." I said pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:40 pm

I nod and simply state, "From what I notice she's not yet a pupil, probably ending her time as a pup if I were to guess." Pausing I smile and chirp, "Seems like a good idea, also I'd love to get to know her." As we walk over I try to think of when I was her age, I didn't really want to remember so I shoved that out of my mind.
As we walked over to the pup I noticed her staring at the sky, it seemed like every wolf was drawn to look at the sky. Taking the time to actually watch a wolf look at the stars reminded me of our old friend Adeline. I look at the young wolf, and up close since she's dealt with pups as shaman she could tell this young female was one. I chirp in a friendly manner, "Hey there."
Back to top Go down
Aura
Pupil
Aura

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:06 am

I jump as I hear wolves next to me. I turn to them and I woof, "Oh! Hi." I turn my gaze back to the stars. "Isn't it amazing how beautiful the sky is?" I then remember how I've forgotten to introduce myself. "I'm Aura. From Symphony Paradox. I'm becoming a pupil soon," her lime green eyes gleamed happily, "I hope to train for a StarGazer or a Shaman." 
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:12 pm

I smile half to myself, 'there was definitely something about this pup that reminded me of Adeline...' I give a friendly chirp, "Nice to meet you Aura, I'm Adalia. Formerly from Golden Gate I guess you could say." I end my statement with a light laugh. My eyes brighten with interest as she says that she hopes to maybe train for shaman, I smile at her and say, "An old friend of ours was a Star Gazer. It definitely was really interesting, being able to read the stars and all. I used to be a shaman, it's definitely a good job if you display good interest in helping your pack in another way than fighting or traveling too much. Their bond with other paradox wolves is also unbreakable- but either way you have two good choices right there and they'll be great paths to follow. And if you're shaman I look forward to probably working with you, but if you're a star gazer you'll work with some great wolves too I assure you."
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:06 pm

I smile at the pup. She seems so happy, excited. "A pleasure to meet you. I'm Aeter." I introduce myself to her. Nodding, I add, "I'm also from the Golden Gate, but I guess it's technically the Land Between Time now. I was a jikuu ryokou, before Addy and I became Councilmen." I give Addy a fond smile for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Aura
Pupil
Aura

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:02 pm

"Nice to meet you both," I smiled with delight, "I've heard about the Golden Gate paradox. I'd always wondered what it's like there." I pawed the ground, finding something else to say. "Of course, I love it in Symphony. It's safe... although other stuff happens." I trailed off, remembering the moment when I learned her mother abandod the me. I never really known why, or where she went, or anything else. 
"I enjoy hearing other wolves' stories." I added. 
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:37 pm

I return the gesture to Aeter by sending him a warm smile. I then turn back my attention to Aura and chuckle lightly, "Symphony is probably the closest you can get to Golden Gate. Golden Gate is the perfect definition of quaint and peaceful. It's definitely different from the other paradoxes though. I'm sure your travels when you get older will bring you there and many others I assure you."
I nod in understanding and say replying to her last comment, "It is quite interesting... Every wolf has their own story to call their life, some more complicated than others..." I let my sentence drift off in the end. 
Back to top Go down
Hadi
Shaman
Hadi

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:58 pm

Hadi kept his muzzle turned forward, watching the others yet his ears swiveled slightly atop his head towards the female beside him as he listened intently. 

"I've been good. Took a little time away from the pack whilst the others seemed to keep to themselves, but now, I'm back and I realize how much I appreciate the friends I've made here. How about yourself, Dusty?" He asked, lowering his hind legs to the ground as he took a seat next to the female. His tail quickly curling to his side out of habit and his paws flexing against the grass as he awaited a reply.

Last edited by Hadi on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Falcon
jikuu ryokou
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Falcon gives the young apprentice a warm, kind smile, "I'm more than sure that we'll be able to work together in the future when you get older. Quite possibly even while you're training. Who knows maybe I'll be your mentor." He chuckles, "However even if that isn't the case, I'll be sure to tag along and help alongside your training."

Falcon tips his head at the question of the reasoning behind the moon bash and he had to think of it for a few heart beats himself, "Well I guess you could say the Full Moon Bash is basically a manner of giving thanks for a moon of success of peace and prosperity. It's like a way of saying 'thank you for a moon of great doings and many more.' It's also a way for all the pieces of the pack to join together. Back in the older days, specifically when the pack was still in its primary stages, there were battles- almost like wars- within the pack between paradoxes. On the night of the full moon, no matter what the circumstances, the whole pack would gather here to show that despite all that we were still united as one."  

He looks at the smaller wolf and smiles, "But now isn't the time for a history lesson. You'll be stuck learning enough when training starts." Falcon ends his statement with a light laugh, "But in all honestly the celebration is a lot of fun, there's even a huge pack hunt." Just thinking about it his tail started wagging like a little pup. 
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:47 pm

My tail twitched, and I studied Aura for a moment. "Yes." I agreed, with a pleasurable tone in my voice. "I enjoy stories, too. I think they're important, sometimes, too. Even myths."I paused for a moment, then in a more controlled tone I said, "And every wolf has their story, too." I glance at Addy, this time with less fondness (well, it was ever present) and with more of an interest. I hadn't forgotten that night where we told each other our stories, sitting alone on the border of the Land Between Time. We knew better than anyone that stories could be complicated - but I didn't think that it was always a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Aura
Pupil
Aura

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:07 am

I nodded in agreement. "It's true every wolf has their stories. Even pups." But I secretly added, Some are complicated indeed... My expression darkened when the thought slipped into my head, but I quickly shook it off. "I've never really been to any parties. I'm glad I was able to come to this one. I'm mainly cooped up in camp or the nursery. It's good to get out and mingle. It's nice getting to know wolves from the other paradoxes."  
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:11 pm

I shrugged my shoulders slightly as I set myself down as well since Hadi had, my tail curling around my paws. I glanced around for a quick moment, "I've been alright. Basically did the same as you with taking some time away from everything." I said in a quiet voice. I could catch half of the others conversations but I didn't feel like listening to them right now. "So What had you been doing while you were away..?" I asked him. I didn't feel to nervous anymore, and with the fact that I felt so relaxed kinda surprised me at the moment. Normally I would have thought I'd be all nervous or something.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:13 pm

I nod at Aura, with some sort of stiffness and forcefulness behind the action, but I tried not to let it shine through bright as day. I knew exactly how complicated things got when it came to lurking in the past. But no matter what I tried desperately to just throw those thoughts over my shoulder at the moment. I just thought of everything that happened because of what happened as I was brought up.  
I say nothing else and instead reply to her second comment about the celebration. I simply put back on a friendly smile and she barks happily, "I can understand that it's quite agonizing, but I think that it makes finally being able to leave the camp and travel even more special. Though I believe it, that it must be nice to meet new wolves."
A sudden realization hit me, the queens nursing have to typically stay with the pups until their six months old and ready to train. I mentally face palm myself,  but instead let out a gruff huff of air. 
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:57 pm

I carefully work my way through the crowd and looks around at all the wolves. My eyes fall on Dusty and she was talking to Hadi. I sigh, I really needed to speak to her for a few moments, but I didn't want to seem rude. But I really needed to speak to Dusty, so I walk over to the two and say, "Excuse me, Hadi, Dusty..." I bow my head to both of them with respect, "I apologize for interrupting you two," I pause and then look at Dusty, "...but if it's no trouble, Dusty, when you get a free moment can you please meet me at the base of the Tower of Time I need to speak to you about a few matters quickly." 
I bow my head once more to the two wolves, "I apologize again for the interruption.."
I then turn tail and pad off to the base of the tower and leap up onto the first of the stepping stones that lead up to the top. 
Back to top Go down
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:52 pm

I noticed Addy's forced nod. It wasn't particularly obvious, but I knew how to read her. I understood why, and I casually shifted my weight, pressing my fur against her's. I smile and comment lightly, "Speaking of new wolves, perhaps we should try and continue to socialize? It's been nice to talk to you, Aura. I wish you the best of luck in the future." With that, I nod to Aura and lead Addy off to one side. I nuzzle her softly.
"You okay?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:10 am

I try to keep it so my eyes continue to glow with happiness masking over anything else I was feeling. I say kindly, "It was nice to meet you Aura and I hope to possibly see you again when you get older, best of luck and enjoy the celebration." As Aeter leads me off to this side I frown mentally, I knew questions, or just one, were coming. I look up at him, all fake emotions just washed away, there was still that glow of happiness that was always there but there was just a blank look. "I'm fine, it's just that stung it really did... I mean I'm over everything, I'm actually glad things worked out the way they did but it still hurts sometimes..." Looking down at the ground I mutter half to myself, "And I have some other things on my mind right now..."
Back to top Go down
Aura
Pupil
Aura

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:14 am

I nodded to them and woofed, "It was nice talking to you both! I hope we will get to meet again sometime!" As they left I sighed and stared back at the stars. I missed wrestling with my brother and gazing at the stars when I was younger and happier.
I have to get over it. I can't mourn everyday. I huffed and continued staring at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Hadi
Shaman
Hadi

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Hadi listened to Dusty as she spoke, giving a subtle smile as he kept his muzzle turned forward. "Well, since coming to this pack, I've been allowed to become a Shaman. My knowledge of herbs lacked, so I my time away from the pack learning as much as I could. It's probably not enough to put me up in there in terms of sheer knowledge with Adalia, but I believe I know enough to help those who need me." He stated confidently, happy now that he had more knowledge. Perhaps when the next sickness came around or injury, he wouldn't need to call for assistance.

With the gray wolf's ears perking, he spotted Nyla and quickly lifted himself to his feet. Nyla didn't seem one for formal gestures, but after having been in a strict pack for so long, this was more natural to Hadi. As he listened to her speak with Dusty, he took a step back, signaling a voluntary withdrawal from the conversation as his eyes remained on Dusty's. "Go ahead, Dusty, I'll still be around here later if you care to talk. For now, you should go with Nyla." He stated, slightly saddened by the loss of the conversation, but it would be there later.
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:46 pm

I softly nuzzled Addy and replied in a kind tone. "I wish there was something I could do so it wouldn't hurt anymore, but I know there isn't a thing to do. We just have to keep trying to move on. Life keeps going. But I feel it, too. All the time." I was prepared to let the conversation drop at that, but I caught her last line. I tilted my head. "Addy, you know you can tell me anything. There isn't anything you could say that could make me love you less. Just more." I paused, then added, "But if it makes you feel better to not talk about it, that's alright, too."
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:58 pm

I nuzzle Aeter softly, "Yeah it does keep going, and the past doesn't define us. And the future holds bright chances ahead of us, a chance to start a new life, just move on..." My words held double meaning behind them but I just left it at that. My eyes glowed a bit more happily but I just continue on and say a few words, "I'll tell you, I think you need to know." I paused before adding, "But not here, not now... how about tonight at our place?" I swish my tail pack and forth a few times adding to myself, our place... the place where everything started...
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:53 am

I smile and give Ada an affectionate lick. "Sure." I answer. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." I like the way Addy calls it 'our place'. Just the thought of it pleases me. Our place, a place we're technically not supposed to go to, but either way, we can be alone, we can be happy there. The nights we've spent there before are my best memories. Inwardly, I also wonder what Addy could have to tell me. I can't come up with any possibilities. Guess I'm going to have to wait and find out.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:40 pm

A grin works its way up onto my maw. I look around and see that the wolves are still talking. It seemed as if there was still time left before the actual events got started. My eyes drift over to where Nyla was, quickly exchanging a few words with Hadi and Dusty, before padding off and, what I'm assuming, waiting for someone. Possibly one of them..? I shrug and nudge Aeter, "I think we have enough time... can we head over there now? I think this is important you know..."
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:42 pm

I nod and smile. "Sure. Let's go." I take a glance back, taking note of the fact that we're some distance from the others. She's right, there should be plenty of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Bash    Full Moon Bash  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Moon Bash
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey Like Never Before :: Role Play :: The inbetween-
Jump to: