Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wedding! : D

Go down 
+9
Nyla
Namaye
xAvalon
Dusty
Adalia
Apollo
Riddle
Hadi
Aeter
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Namaye
Shaman
Namaye

The Wedding! : D - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:01 pm

Namaye watched Hadi closely, noting a slight jealous tone in his words 'Congrats you two.' Namaye laughed on the inside, but remained quiet as Aeter and Adalia nuzzled for the first time as a married couple. Her legs were beginning to feel weary from standing in one place for a long period of time, but she would remain stately and formal by standing still and with pride.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:20 am

I watched the two and I couldn't help but smile. They looked so happy. I glanced over seeing Apollo, then the thoughts of the dance after this was instantly making me feel a bit nervous. Maybe.. I could sneak out of it? Um.. Like run away or something? accidentally break a leg maybe?... I let out a small breath, I should know myself better. I would more then likely feel bad if I did that, even if I did break my leg.. somehow. I stared ahead. I saw this as either be nervous and just dance with him or feel bad for the rest of your life if you don't. Hmm.. I think I'll just be nervous. I didn't realize how long I was staring ahead and it seemed it was at him. I instantly pulled my gaze off him once I realized and I looked at the other two waiting for them to begin walking. My thoughts now bolting in different directions about Apollo and such. But I wasn't sure where they were leading my mind off to but I guess oh well..
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:54 pm

I smile at Addy. "Come on. We have a reception to attend, you now." I began to lead Addy back down the aisle, past everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Namaye
Shaman
Namaye

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:15 pm

I follow down the aisle, keeping a distance, and throwing rice as a celebration. My dress feels very uncomfortable as I stand on the steps, waiting for the wolves who sat in the benches to pass me. The limo carrying Aeter and Adalia drives off and so do a few other cars to the reception at the Alexandria Hotel.

(DERP)
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:41 am

I saw that Aeter and Adalia began to walk and so once the line began to move or whatever I began to walk too. My head coming to question I haven' even thought of but now I was starting to wonder if maybe thinking about breaking my leg would come back at me actually leave me with a broken leg. I let out a soft sigh shaking my head pushing it out of my mind. I wasn't about to have my leg broken. But who knew.. Something may just knock me down and do that. I shrugged the thought out of my head. I just continued to walk and when I saw the doors in front of me I took a breath of the fresh air that seeped to me.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:35 am

I smile at Aeter and follow closely by his side. I was still trying to grasp on all this. I hear everyone else start to file in behind the two of us.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:39 pm

As I walked with the others closer to the door my head was still rushing through thoughts. I was starting to feel my nervousness growing by thinking about the dance I had promised Apollo. I took a deep breath and held it a moment as we finally went outside and I guessed Aeter and Adalia would be jumping into their limo together and taking off to where the reception was gonna be. I let out the breath slowly, and smiled slightly looking at the two. They looked really happy.

Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:37 am

.:Locked:.

-Reasoning: Completion of Plot-
Back to top Go down
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wedding! : D
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey Like Never Before :: Off Topic RolePlay :: Random-