Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wedding! : D

Go down 
+9
Nyla
Namaye
xAvalon
Dusty
Adalia
Apollo
Riddle
Hadi
Aeter
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:21 am

I watched as Riddle returned over and I opened up the doors for both and looked at Riddle "So the pupsitter goin to watch them?" I asked her, as I entered the room. It was nice nd the beds looked so confortable I was feeling like I could sleep just looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Riddle
Queen
Riddle

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:23 am

I nod wearily. "I need to pick them up in the morning, so that's gonna suck."

Sighing, I hop on a couch in the corner and curl up, my nose covered by my tail. Everyone else can fight over the sleeping arrangements, I'm going to bed RIGHT NOW.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:31 am

I watched her and said, "Well if you'd like I wouldn't mind helping you out in the morning to pick them up." I said as I hopped on one of the beds. I was so tired.. I layed down I didn't even know what the others were doing I think they were also getting in bed. I could already feel myself falling asleep. anyways I didn't think Riddle heard me since she looked like she was already asleep. I curled up and began to fall asleep. It was so warm in here it was very nice.. And within a few minutes I was sure I was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Riddle
Queen
Riddle

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Twister lifted his head as a strange wolf entered his happy abode. Who was this? A small, young wolf, she had a wiry build, pointed face, and brightly auburn fur. Her green eyes flared with excitement as she started setting up a little box.

"Hello pups!" she barked. "I'm Corrie. I'm going to watch over you until Mrs. - Miss - Riddle comes to pick you up tomorrow. It'll be okay to sleep now, cause I'll keep you safe."

Twister couldn't see what was in the box - she was blocking it.

"This is mozarts." Corrie continued. "I like to play it when I pup sit because leading experts say, 'mozart makes babies smarter!' and the best part is, they don't even have to listen to it because they're asleep! You know, I wish my parents played mozarts when I was a baby because half the time I don't even know what anyone's talking about!"

A complicated stream of - what was that, music? - filled the room. Charade and Buck fell asleep instantaneously, but Twister's ears flattened. He didn't like it. It was loud, and besides, Twister was already smart enough.
Back to top Go down
xTatsuya
Pupil
xTatsuya

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:42 pm

I notice another wolf walk in and introduce herself. I was a bit relieved that I didn't have to watch the pups anymore. I laid my head down and closed my eyes, I jump up when I hear music. I looked over to the small box that was creating this infernal noise. I laid my paws over my ears and tried to muffle out the music. I rolled over getting frustrated with the noise, I stood up and walked over to Corrie, "Do you think you could turn off that music? It's driving me crazy."
Back to top Go down
Riddle
Queen
Riddle

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:22 pm

Corrie looked at the little complaining pup.

"I'll turn it down," she compromised. "But it's good for you to listen to it too. Your brains are still growing and it's important that you be as smart as you can be, so you might as well listen to the music."

Corrie turned the knob, making the music become soft and quiet but still audible.
Back to top Go down
xTatsuya
Pupil
xTatsuya

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:28 pm

I simply nod to Corrie and walk to the entrance. There was no way I was going to listen to that all night long. I stopped at the entrance and turned around to Twister. Sorry little guy, I hope you survive the music until morning. I step outside and walk a few feet away. I perked my ears to make sure I couldn't hear the music and plopped onto the ground. I let out a long yawn and curled up.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:25 pm

I jump on the other bed once we arrive in the rooms, my eyes closing and my rhythm of breathing smoothing out. Though yet I couldn't bring myself to sleep. After a what felt like forever of just sitting there, waiting for sleep to fall over I just stretch out one paw and lay there head on my leg. Looking around everyone else seemed to be sleeping, or nearly half way into the land of dreams. Letting out small sigh I roll onto my side and look at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Riddle
Queen
Riddle

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:12 pm

I don't sleep for long; worrying about my pups wakes me after an hour. The room is dark and quiet, I guess everyone's sleeping. Maybe I'll just call Corrie really fast and check up on the kids...

Before I make it across the room, however, I notice Adalia is awake as well. I creep over to her.

"Still worried about tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:27 pm

I hear Adalia mumble something along the way, I cock my head and look at her but she soon falls into step beside me. I don't prester her and we continue on to the hotel in silence. Riddle checks us in and we head up to the room. Riddle plop down on the couch, Dusty to one bed and Adalia to the other. Leaping onto one of the chairs I curl up head laying on the arm rest. Right before I fell asleep I notice Riddle creep over to Adalia. I just close my eyes and try to fall asleep, though it soon overcame me.
Back to top Go down
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com
Hadi
Shaman
Hadi

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:13 am

I stand up and look at the others, "We may as well start heading back." I glance up the coast, "The hotel shouldn't be too far from here. It's supposed to be on the water." I look around noticing a few landmarks. I turn into the direction of the hotel and began to pad down the shoreline, "Come on guys, we better hurry before it gets too late." I continue walking down the beach.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:46 am

I wasn't sure what the others were doing. I could hear just bits of movement from whereI was laying, but it was like my ears were under something so I couldn't hear really anything else. I didn't know who as asleep or not but I was kind of going into a sleep but then it's like I yanked back awake. weird.. I hated when this would happen. But I just layed there. I wanted to sleep so bad but this kind was not what I was wanting. I stretched out a bit then curled into a ball; flicking my tail over the front of my face and soon enough I was asleep slightly.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
karavadonis
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:31 pm

I nod to Hadi and jog over to him. I move next to him and match his pace. I continued looking at the water while he was leading us. I wonder who he is going to dance with tomorrow. I chuckle and shrug it off.
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:31 pm

I snicker at the exchange between Hadi and Apollo. i rise, shaking sand out of my fur. I turn and walk in the same direction, but several strides behind.
Back to top Go down
Namaye
Shaman
Namaye

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:30 pm

I slowly and sluggishly stumble into the room. The night has dragged on and beyond my normal energy level. I crash on a plush bed right by the door. Neatly made and smelling like lemongrass and lavender. It did not take me long to slip into the dark waters of sleep. It surrounded me in the shroud of a dream, and rocked me to sleep. The silence in the room was broken by the movement of Riddle, who was making her way over to Adalia. I mumbled something unintelligent before speaking up in a growling yawn, "Shh...Namaye trying to slee...," I tried to pronounce the last letter, but I was under the surface of the water and sinking into a violent nightmare.

Back to top Go down
Hadi
Shaman
Hadi

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:42 pm

I continued walking along the water, looking for any sign of the hotel. After a few minutes I spotted the large building right on the beach. I made my way to the front door and pushed through the door. I walked over to the check in counter, "Reservation for Hadi." I watched as she looked through a few papers and handed me the room key. I grabbed the key in my mouth and nodded to her. I motioned for Apollo and Aeter to follow me as I made my way through the lobby. I hit the button on the floor and wait for the elevator to arrive. I stepped into the doors and turned around letting the others get on. I looked at the number on the card. 405. I clicked the four and sat down. I glanced at the others while we were going up. My eyes were starting to grow heavy and I was ready to go to sleep. I made my way out of the elevator and noticed the room not far from us. I moved over to the door and slid the key in. I opened to door and moved inside, I let out a long sigh as I walked through the room. I walk over to one of the beds and lunge onto it letting out a long relaxing sigh. I continued watching the others as they came in.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
karavadonis
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:00 pm

I followed Hadi up to our hotel room. I watched as he jumped onto the bed. I walked around the room for a bit exploring. I stepped onto the balcony and looked around for a few seconds. I stepped back inside and walked over to the couch. I jumped on it and curled up, "Good night fellas."
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:47 pm

I look at Riddle as she creeps over to me. She asks me if I was still nervous for tomorrow. My tone low I smile, "Not as much nervous as anxious, but I guess it's only natural... right?"
I give a small snort as Namaye groggily yawns for us to be quiet because she was trying to sleep. With a flick of my tail I lay my head back down on my paws. I look at Riddle, "I'm going to see if I can get a blink of sleep by tomorrow. Goodnight." Closing my eyes I curl up into a tight ball and attempt to get any amount of sleep that I could.
Back to top Go down
Namaye
Shaman
Namaye

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:50 pm

The nightmare goes on. It gets worse. I feel the pain. My thoughts turn dangerous and I can feel myself turning in the outside world, above the water.

My paws touch ice. Cold and hard. In the fog, something awaits. It comes closer and I can see a shadow forming, even though there is no sunlight. Out steps my worst enemy. My best friend. My only sibling.

My brother
Back to top Go down
Riddle
Queen
Riddle

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:52 pm

I nod. "'course it is. You should try to focus on something, like what your decorations are gonna be. Then you're brain will be like "I have to WORK!?" and it will go to sleep... Yep."

That's what I did when I was alone after the Jerk incident, and I was too frightened to sleep. But I don't mention that because I don't want to sound bitter.

Turning around, I crawl back onto my couch and curl up. Namaye is squeaking and thrashing in the corner, but before I can go rouse her I'm asleep.
Back to top Go down
Cyberius
karavadonis
Cyberius

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:41 am

I walk up to room 405 thinking to myself, is this the right room?

I knock and wait for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Hadi
Shaman
Hadi

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:44 am

I hear a loud knocking at the door, "I wonder who that is." I jump down from the bed and walk over to the door. I lift my paw and pull down on the handle. I swing the door open to see Cyberius, "About time you made it. I thought you were going to miss Aeter's big day." I back away from the door and motion for him to come in, "Come on in and find a spot to sleep." I walk back to the bed and jump on it. I lay down and glance over to Cyberius, "I wish you could have made it to the party." I let out a yawn and lay my head down.
Back to top Go down
Cyberius
karavadonis
Cyberius

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:17 am

The door swings open I see Hadi "About time you made it." he says "I got help up in the lobby"
Hadi steps back "Come on in and find a spot to sleep." I walk inside and see a nice looking spot
on the balcony "I'll sleep on the blacony I could use the fresh air, Goodnight" I walk to the balcony
and lay down in a spot where tand lay down in a spot where the wind is just a slight breeze. I slowly
drift asleep.
Back to top Go down
Riddle
Queen
Riddle

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:13 pm

(SKIPPING TO THE NEXT MORNING YOLOOOOOO!!!!!!!1111!!!)

When I wake up, my head is pounding. What was I doing last night, drinking? Then I look at my bleeping alarm clock and sigh. Oh yes, I'd gotten four hours of sleep (for the third night in a row.)

"Finally the kids stop crying in the middle of the night, and I still can't get a decent sleep." I mutter as I get up, creeping around lest I wake my friends. Namaye appears to have knocked over a vase in her sleep. How she did, I don't know, but I'm not paying for that. I fumble for my keys, yawning, and somehow manage to get the door open and haul myself down the... Hall.

Outside, the sun is just peeking over the treetops, and the air is still cool. I sigh heavily, dreading the long walk ahead. I can use my amulet to get BACK to symphony, but as the pups are too young to teleport or whatever safely I'll need to walk back.

Ugh. Feeling very crabby, I start drawing my swirl into the dirt.

Back to top Go down
Namaye
Shaman
Namaye

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:23 pm

I stretch as I wake up. My nightmares plagued me throughout the night. I did not have one moment of decent sleep. Riddle walked out of the room an glanced at me. I put my paws on the ground, and noticed a piece of ceramic in my paw. I growled softly and picked all the pieces up delicately. After dumping the pieces in the trash, I grabbed my amulet and placed it around my right paw. I put on a simple long-hanging shirt and met up with Riddle outside.

"Morning Riddle, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wedding! : D
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey Like Never Before :: Off Topic RolePlay :: Random-
Jump to: