Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wedding! : D

Go down 
+9
Nyla
Namaye
xAvalon
Dusty
Adalia
Apollo
Riddle
Hadi
Aeter
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

The Wedding! : D Empty
PostSubject: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:39 pm

Lol, well Addy and I are getting married, so this is our roleplay wedding topic. Roles are as follows, some are empty and require filling.

Bride: Adalia, duh.
Groom: Me, obviously.
Priest: Nyla.
Best Man: Hadi
Bridesmaid: Riddle, Dusty, Namaye,
Flower Girl: Avalon
Ring Bearer: Tatsuya
Organ Player: Apollo
Janitor: I'm figuring this out.
Wedding Crasher(s): Falcon, no clue what Namaye is up too.
Various Other Wedding Guests: Primrose, Perm, Sieyls.

ANYWAYS:
SETTING: SOMEPLACE AWESOME, AKA, NARNIA.
TIME: SOME TIME.
AGENDA:
We all get there. Do some random stuff. Ceremony starts. Almost about to say 'I do' when we get wedding crashed. More things. Finally say I do. RECEPTION!
WITH MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT BY RIDDLE WHO COULDN'T DECIDE ON HER INTRODUCTION SO THIS IS IT

Cake:
https://2img.net/h/i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n501/kippskogg/Kelsey/Screenshot2012-09-14at53708PM.png

Anyways. IT'S WEDDING TIME!!!!
:DDDD

Last edited by Aeter on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hadi
Shaman
Hadi

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:15 pm

I wiggle around trying to allow some more air into my lungs. "I need to stop eating so much elk." I chuckled. I put my paw under me and loosened the strap that is holding my tuxedo on. (Yes, Hadi is in a tuxedo.) I turn and walk over to the box I had brought with me. I leaned over and grabbed the box in my muzzle. "This should make the party a bit more interesting. Well, Don't wanna keep the others waiting." I made my way to where Aeter and the other men were supposed to meet and laid the box on the ground. I sat down and fiddled with my tie trying to get the blasted thing to stay straight. I looked around for the others, "What's taking them so long?"
Back to top Go down
Riddle
Queen
Riddle

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:31 pm

I smack my paw against the small flowering ivy hanging from my ear, worried it's about to fall off. Really, I'm concerned about leaving the children alone with Avalon and Tatsuya.
"It's okay," they had assured me. "They'll be fine for one night." But what if they aren't? What if Twister starts screaming again? What if Charade and Buck open their eyes as well? What if.... What if Tatsuya sits on one of them?!!?
I push the thoughts out of my head. I haven't had an evening out since before the Jerk incident, and I was going to really live it up.
"Are you ready, guys?" I look to Adalia, the bride-to-be, then to Nyla. Dusty and Namaye said they would be a bit late, but that's okay.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
karavadonis
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:42 pm

I pick up the pace breathing heavily. I wobbled over to Hadi and plop onto the ground. I let out a long sigh, "Why did I let you talk me into this tuxedo. It's unbearably hot and it's so hard to run in. And did you really have to get me a blue tux?" I glance over to the box laying by his feet, "What's in the box, Hadi?"
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:48 pm

I paw at the necklace that layed around my neck, right on top of my amulet. I look into a small pool of water in front of me. A few flowers lay tucked behind my ear, roses that were a golden orange. A vine with small flowers wraped around at the base of each of my legs. The necklace dangled even though it wrapped around my neck a few times, the shiny surface reflecting the sun above us. Looking back at myself I couldn't help but smile. I walk over to Riddle the necklace bouncing lightly off my chest. I sit down beside Riddle and nudge her gently, "They'll be fine Riddle." Arching my neck down I pull up the vines wrapped at my legs as the slowly started falling. Standing up I smile at her, "You look beautiful Riddle. Ready when you guys are."
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:55 pm

I glanced at Riddle as I nodded to her, I was wearing this white see through cloak (with no hood) with tints of blue on the edges and a few cherry blossoms behind my not torn ear. I'm ready when you all are." I said softly to the all and looked at Adalia as she walked out and awe expresion came upon my face and I smiled softly to her.
Back to top Go down
xAvalon
Pupil
xAvalon

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:59 pm

"I don't understand why we couldn't go with them, Tatsuya" I walk over to Buck and Charade and sit down next to them. I paw at small tuft of hair on Buck's head. "What do you think they're doing, Suya?" I glance over to Tatsuya and Twister, "What in the world are you two doing?"
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:06 pm

I shrugged as Hadi appeared. "I dunno where they are." I glanced up as Apollo appeared. My gaze flickered to the box Hadi had. I raised my eyebrows. "Good question...anyways, what do you have planned, Hadi? You wouldn't tell us." I look calm but I'm seriously excited inside. Is there a way I -can't- be?
Back to top Go down
Namaye
Shaman
Namaye

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:12 pm

I trot in slowly and make my way to the front of the room, my decorated tail swinging back and forth. I come up beside Riddle and Dusty while they chat. "You guys look beautiful. Especially you, Adalia. I didn't want to outshine you so I just decorated my tail."

I calmly said that, but I was nervous on the inside. Bursting at the seems. I was nervous that I didn't look good. I glanced over at Hadi and Apollo. Tuxedos? That's new.

(she has a bunch of flowers placed in her tail, and then a band that surrounds her head, like a halo. Haha, plus a dress)

Last edited by Namaye on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:12 pm

I smile over at Adalia. I squirm around in a cover up that almost looked like a gown. It was black with dark red imprints of stary paw prints and and trails. I wore a bracelet around the ankle of my right foot. A necklace wrapped around my neck. Lifting my paw I adjust the orchids tucked behind my ear. I pad over beside Dusty. I nod, "Ready when you are." I couldn't hide the fact that Adalia really did look beautiful.
Back to top Go down
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com
Riddle
Queen
Riddle

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:17 pm

"You guys all look lovely." I cheer. "Now let's go."

I lead the way until we're a distance away from the men. Then I sit down, facing the other ladies.

"Now, as you know, the lads are having a bachelor party and we obviously aren't allowed to go anywhere near it. So we can either do something classy, like a walk through a mossy woods or going out to eat some pheasants... Or we can go crash their party anyways."

I turn to Adalia. "It's your party. You decide."
Back to top Go down
Permetheis
Shaman
Permetheis

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:19 pm

I look at everyone seated down and then just scratch at my fingers and smile, waiting for the wedding to commence.
Back to top Go down
Namaye
Shaman
Namaye

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:20 pm

I secretly want to crash the party, but I realized that would be a relitively horrible idea. I sit back on my haunches, but my gown poofs out in all directions. It makes me uncomfortable, but the silk is the finest I'm ever felt. I adjust the band and slowly stand up, trying not to ruin my tail.
Back to top Go down
Hadi
Shaman
Hadi

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:36 pm

"Because blue looks good on you." I chuckled. I put my paw on top of the box, "You will find out later." I stood up and shook my tail, "We have to decide what we are going to do." I glance around for a bit trying to remember everything I found. "There is an elk race just north of here that looked interesting." I glanced over at the girls making sure they couldn't hear me, "We could also go dancing." I glanced over to Apollo and Permetheis, "I saw some beautiful snow leopards heading there on my way here." I sigh at Aeter, "Then again the groom might have something a bit more... normal in mind. What do you want do Aeter?"
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:37 pm

I chuckle, "You look amazing Namaye. And so do you Dusty and Nyla."
Following behind Riddle I keep looking down at my paws. My eyes start moving upwards. This had to be the happiest moment in my life. Staying standing I look over at Riddle I smile, "What ever you all would like." I chuckle, "Though crashing the party always seems like a great idea."
I lift my paw and adjust the jewled necklace and adjust the roses behind my ears.
Back to top Go down
Riddle
Queen
Riddle

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:40 pm

I grin impishly. "Well, personally I am curious to see what stupid thing they're up to. But why don't we grab a bite to eat first? Let them get settled into their little whatever they're doing."
Back to top Go down
Namaye
Shaman
Namaye

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:42 pm

I perk my ears to what they are saying, but I only hear snow leopards and I cock my head and laugh quietly. "Snow leopards. Someone mentioned Snow Leopards. Haha."

I gulped again and brushed my tail to make it look beautiful while staring at the boys and zoning out.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:50 pm

I grin, "Sounds fine to me." I look back down at what I was wearing then look over to the others, "This must be one of the most uncomfortable things I have ever worn. But I'm not complaining." I smile and say soft, "Thank you again guys for being here with me. It means a lot."
I look back over at the boys. My eyes fall on Aeter and I find myself blushing. A soft smile on my maw.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:52 pm

I smiled to her and nodded, "No problem and you look beautiful as well." I said happily to her as I sat down trying to get a good idea about what it was we were doing. Sounded like we were going to crash the boys party.
Back to top Go down
Riddle
Queen
Riddle

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:53 pm

I smile. "Where else would we be?" Making sure Tatsuya doesn't sit on my pups? If only.

Turning, I see Hadi mumbling something to Aeter. We need to let them get to wherever they're going to before we start stalking them lest we garner suspicion.

"Come on," I bark, beginning to walk down the trail. "I know a place that's just crawling with ducks and pheasants. It's gonna be fine dining tonight."
Back to top Go down
xTatsuya
Pupil
xTatsuya

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:27 pm

I lift my paw up to Avalon, "Hold on, We're having a staring contest. I... WILL... WIN!" I continued to glare at Twister, "Ah! Don't you ever blink?" I felt my eyes start to water and I blinked, "No! I almost had him too." I looked back over to Avalon, "Yeah, I wanted to go with them as well. I bet there going to do all kinds of cool things without us."
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:45 pm

I had trailed away in my own thoughts when I heard Riddle speak. I hear my stomach give a small growl when she talks about the ducks and pheasants. But the more I thought about the next days events the more I felt my stomach tie tighter into a knot.
I bark back, "I'll catch up with you guys. Promise I won't be too long." I smile and then look around me. I just wanted to walk for a bit. I turn around and walk a bit, taking in the fresh air, my eyes stayed on the males for a bit longer before I forced myself to look away and just enjoy my time alone.
Back to top Go down
Riddle
Queen
Riddle

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Twister blinks the microsecond after Tatsuya does. Ha, he is superior in eye skills. If only he weren't trapped inside this tiny body, he would be able to wrestle as well.

I watch Adalia poof off, knowing that she's merely too nervous to eat. I've been there... Another thought to push away. Trotting off to the field, I sneak up behind a pheasant (stupid things are just sitting there) and leap on it. Ha - ha! I sink my teeth into it's chest and watch it go limp.
"You havta try this!" I yip through the meat. It's so tender and delicious.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:52 pm

I walk around comprehending the next days events. my stomach did flips of anxiety but she truly was excited and very happy. It was only natural to be nervous about this... right? I walk around slowly the feeling starts to die off. I found my self still containing anxiety. I see a small pool of water. Looking down at my reflection I wondered if I looked good enough, or if I looked like I was just pulled out of the forest. Dusty, Nyla, Namaye and Riddle on the other hand looked amazing.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:02 am

I followed along with the others and watched as Riddle hunt and I smiled slightly at her as my eyes went traveling over to one tha was just still sitting there, Weird maybe they were crazy and drugged, I shrugged and hopped on it quickly and bit down on it, it went limp quickly and I took a bite out of it. Oh my gosh.. It was the best I had ever had.. I went on eating it making sure to savor the tast of the meat. thinking this was the best meat ever right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wedding! : D
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey Like Never Before :: Off Topic RolePlay :: Random-
Jump to: