Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wedding! : D

Go down 
+9
Nyla
Namaye
xAvalon
Dusty
Adalia
Apollo
Riddle
Hadi
Aeter
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
xAvalon
Pupil
xAvalon

The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:58 am

I laughed watching Tatsuya and Twister play, "Wow, you two get along pretty well. Maybe it's because you both act the same age." I smiled at Tatsuya. I laid down and cuddled around Buck and Charade. "At least we get to be part of the wedding ceremony tommorow."
Back to top Go down
Riddle
Queen
Riddle

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:09 am

Twister wriggled around helplessly. Why didn't he have big strong legs, like his mother or - who was that other wolf that keeps coming in? Twister wasn't sure. As for these two... They were just watching him, he knew. He wanted his mother. She was warm and soft - these two were strange and their voices were higher-pitched. It hurt his ears.
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:46 pm

I smiled a bit deviously. I glanced over at the girls. Every once in awhile they'd glance at us. They probably would end up crashing our party, but I didn't mind. I look back to Hadi. "Well, you only live once, so you say we might go meet some snow leopards and dance a bit?" I smirked deviously.
Back to top Go down
Hadi
Shaman
Hadi

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:05 pm

I chuckled seeing Aeter's smirk, "Don't get too wild now, I don't want Adalia getting mad at me." I bumped into Apollo's shoulder, "What about you, Apollo? I bet you're a beast on the dance floor." I chuckled and stepped a few feet away from the others and turned around to face them. "Well, this is Aeter's last night as a free man, Let's go have some fun." I walked back over to box and picked it up in my muzzle. "Come on boys." I said while motioning for them to follow me.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
karavadonis
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:18 pm

"I'm ready to go." I struck a playful pose and stared up at the others, "All I can say say is watch out when I start dancing." I chuckled and stood back up. I watched Hadi walk back over to us and grab the box. I nodded at Hadi and began to follow him. I glanced at the box, what was in there? I looked over to Aeter, "So how does it feel to be getting married?"
Back to top Go down
Riddle
Queen
Riddle

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:23 pm

I eat my pheasant daintily at first, but then I realize we're celebrating. Celebrations do not call for class. Abandoning all social graces, I decide to wolf down my meal instead (no pun intended.)

I notice Dusty is basically doing the same, looking shocked at the amazing taste.

"Isn't it awfum?" I mumble through a mouthful of bird.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:26 pm

I perked my ears to Riddle and nodded to her, I swallowed "This is the best meat I've ever had." I said before taking another bite out of it. It was so amazing it was like it fell from heaven.
Back to top Go down
Namaye
Shaman
Namaye

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:21 pm

I looked towards the boys and noticed them leaving, and Hadi grabbing a box. Box? I thought to myself. Maybe it's a wedding gift. I better grab my gift soon. I might not have time later.

"Excuse me, but I need to go place my wedding gift in the reception field, I'll be right back.

I trot off to my small den area and grabs the box gently with my jaw and make my way over to a wide field with flowers in it. Seemed right seeing as there were a few other presents.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Looking around me, I turn back and lift my muzzle. I take in the scents around me and walk back towards where we were before. I follow Riddle, Dusty and Namaye's scent to where they were. Namaye's scent veers off. I pad over to where I saw Riddle and Dusty munching on some pheasants. I pad over to a fallen log, jump onto it and sit there wrapping my tail around my paws. I give a small snort as I watch the two scarf down the food.
"The way you two are eating you'd think you starve everyday."
Back to top Go down
Namaye
Shaman
Namaye

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:12 pm

I return and see Dusty and Riddle wolfing down the food (no pun intended).

"I completely agree. You two are Hungry Like A Wolf," I chuckle.

I grab a slice of meat and chew on it ripped pieces of gently. It tastes juicy and fresh. The meat is truly the best I'd ever had.
Back to top Go down
Riddle
Queen
Riddle

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:06 pm

"We need energy if we're gonna dance the night away," I bark, wiping my mouth and pushing back another wave of anxiety. I hope the pups are okay.

Adalia comes back and I stand up, looking around at all my friends. Everyone looks beautiful tonight (including me, not to toot my own horn.)

"All right," I begin. "We need something to wile away the time until the boys lose suspicion of us, and then we can crash the party. I heard there's another wolf party down by the lake, but I don't know if anyone is willing to get their fur wet. We could just check it out, whatever Adalia wants."
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:30 pm

I look around at the pheasants. I come up behind one and sink my teeth into the chest. Scarfing down the meal I lick my teeth taking every last bit. "That had to have been the best prey I have ever had."
Turning my eyes to Adalia, I realized she was just sitting there. I walk over to her and nudge her, I bark, "Come on Adalia loosen up." I nudge her gently and then walk back over beside Riddle.
I laugh, "Party crashing, ah well this is a interesting night." I look back to Adalia, "Your call."
Back to top Go down
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com
Hadi
Shaman
Hadi

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:20 am

I stop and turn back around to Aeter and Apollo. "We can talk about marriage and stuff tomorrow guys. Tonight we're going to have fun." I glanced back and saw the cave up ahead. "Looks like we're here." I pad over to the cave entrance and look back to the others, "Come on guys, we don't have all night." I chuckled at them and leaped into the cave. I took a few steps and stopped waiting for them to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:13 pm

I glance at Hadi and snort. Before following him, I look at Apollo and mutter, "I'm not sure I want to know what's in that box. I mean, it belongs to Hadi, after all." I snicker and jump into the cave after Hadi.
Back to top Go down
Hadi
Shaman
Hadi

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:17 pm

I see Aeter coming up behind me and I continue to walk forward down the narrow passage way. After a few seconds I enter a large open room. I look up at the center of ceiling and notice the moonlight shining through the small openings. Streaks of moonlight beamed through them and down onto the various animals dancing in the middle. I continued to look around the room and notice the small streams of water coming out of the walls on the sides. There were a few animals crowded around it getting something to drink. I look around examining the walls noticing a few more openings on the walls. I wasn't sure where they went but I shrugged it off. I rush back to the others behind me and move behind Aeter, I pushed him forward guiding him towards the dance floor, "Let's see what you can do, Aeter." I stepped back and chuckled. I watched him, waiting for him to start dancing.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
karavadonis
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:24 pm

I laugh at Aeters comment and follow him inside the cave. I watched Hadi push Aeter onto the dance floor. I chuckled a bit and looked around the room. I saw a lot of different animals in the middle under the moonlight. I noticed a cute snow leopard a few feet away from Aeter. I chuckled and ran over to her. I passed by Aeter on the way out, "Don't be nervous just dance." I moved next to the snow leopard and began dancing around her letting my tail wag back and forth. I smiled as the leopard started dancing with me. I wasn't the best dancer but I was hard to embarass. I danced around her doing some moves that probably made me look stupid.
Back to top Go down
Riddle
Queen
Riddle

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:26 pm

As the slow-pokes finished their pheasants, I began growing impatient. I really wanted to crash a party!

"Or, we could just go straight to stalking the guys, if you like." I suggest to Adalia.
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:27 pm

I glance at Apollo as he tells me to not be nervous, and he goes to dance with some snow leopard. Well then, Apollo had a girl. I smile, and start dancing. I dance my way over to Hadi and give him a small shove.
"C'mon, Hadi! Dance, for Lupa's sake!"
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:30 pm

I had finished my food, Oh my gosh so good it was, I looked at Riddle as she tryed to get Adalia to choose. I sat down waiting to see what we were going to do. I was actually a bit curious about what the guys were doing anyways, I flicked my tail a bit standing up and stretching out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hadi
Shaman
Hadi

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:34 pm

I chuckled and backed away from Aeter, "Fine, Let me hide this box somewhere first." I ran off into one of the caves into the back and hid the box under a few rocks. I ran back into the other room and joined Aeter on the dance floor. I bump up against him to get his attention, "How about a little wolf thriller?" I chuckle and stepped back and began dancing. (Picture 2 wolves doing the dance to Michael Jackson's - Thriller) I glanced around the room as I danced with a big grin on my muzzle. "Thankfully the girls aren't here to see this. I don't think they would ever let us live it down." I picked up the pace getting a bit flashier with moves.
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:36 pm

I snickered at Hadi's dance moves, but did some more myself. Apollo was living it up with some snow leopard off to our right. I reared onto my hind paws, churning my front paws in the air. I glanced at Hadi as he picked up the pace, and I matched it. Out of breath, I replied, "No kidding. Addy would never stop teasing me."
Back to top Go down
Apollo
karavadonis
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:43 pm

I continued dancing around the snow leopard getting a bit more active. I notice Aeter and Hadi in the middle of the dance floor dancing together at the same pace. Everyone had moved away and formed a circle around them. I chuckled and licked the snow leopard on her muzzle. "It was fun dancing with you, I'll try to find you later so we can dance some more. I think my friends could use a third dancer though." I chuckled and rushed through the crowd. I moved next to Aeter, putting him in the middle of us. I started dancing in sync with them, "Ha! Haven't had this much fun in a long time!" I say while almost tripping over my own paw. I regain my stance and continued dancing. "What do you guys think the girls are doing right about now?"
Back to top Go down
Hadi
Shaman
Hadi

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:53 pm

I looked over and noticed Apollo joining us. I chuckle as Apollo almost falls, "Be careful, we don't need you getting hurt." I listen to him ask about the girls. "Not sure, probably eating or having a nice relaxing walk or something like that." I think to Riddle who was with them and stopped dancing for a second. "Uh, You don't think they would crash our party... do you? I mean I doubt Adalia would want to but Riddle is with them." I looked over to Aeter, "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:57 pm

I glanced over as Apollo joined us. Hadi did have a good point. Without breaking in my routine, I reply, "Well, it's possible. Addy might refuse that, but never underestimate the sheer power of Riddle. And probably some Nyla, too."
Back to top Go down
Hadi
Shaman
Hadi

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:03 pm

I glanced at the door barely able to see it through to mass of animals gathered around us. I tried smelling for their scents but my nose was bombarded by too many different animals to find theirs. "We'll just have to hope they don't I guess. We can't let them ruin your bachelor party now can we?" I chuckled at Aeter. "Lets just enjoy ourselves and if they do find us then so be it." I looked back at the tunnels and wondered if any of them could be used as an escape route if they showed up. I leaned over and whispered to Aeter, "If they do come we can escape out the back. I hate to see Apollo take the fall for us but it may be the only way out of this unscathed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wedding! : D
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey Like Never Before :: Off Topic RolePlay :: Random-
Jump to: