Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wedding! : D

Go down 
+9
Nyla
Namaye
xAvalon
Dusty
Adalia
Apollo
Riddle
Hadi
Aeter
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Riddle
Queen
Riddle

The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:59 pm

(Apollo loves you to, Hadi <3)

Hadi and I walk down the isle, and I feel like all eyes are on us. Ack, stop looking at me! Then I realize that they're really all just waiting for Adalia to come after me. I'm not that important; this gives me some relief, and I raise my head, focusing on the altar in front of us.
We reach it and I move to stand beside Dusty. Here comes the moment everyone has been waiting for, when Adalia comes down the isle...
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:04 pm

I watch as Riddle and Hadi come down the isle. Once they took their spots I could hear everyone shift in their seats as they waited for Adalia to come walking down the isle. I also turned to look down the isle as I waited to see her come walking out.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:30 pm

One by one all the wolves file out, until finally Riddle and Hadi walk out. And left me, only me. I close my eyes for a second and take a small breath. I look up eyes bright and walk out. All eyes were on me. At first it made me feel a bit self conscious, everyone just staring at me. But I pushed it aside, brighter things were ahead. As I walk down the isle my eyes only seemed to glow brighter with happiness, I reach the altar and take my place looking up at Aeter, and half looking at Nyla.
Back to top Go down
Namaye
Shaman
Namaye

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:42 pm

I had taken my place and stood on the second step from the top, below Dusty and Cyberius. Apollo files after me and so forth. Hadi looks nervously at the ground and I feel tempted to cross in front of Nyla and poke him to make him look forward. Finally Adalia comes down the isle. She glows, radiant like the sun, and everything ties in. She looks perfecto in her dress. I smile at her while she makes her way gracefully up the steps and settles in front of Nyla and beside Aeter.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:01 pm

I watched as Adalia walked down the isle. I couldn't help but smile as I watched her go. She looked as if she was glowing. I watched as she stepped up the small set of steps to Aeter. I watched now as the room fell silent. Now only waiting for Nyla to start the speaking thing. I glanced around the room a bit and looked back at the two.
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:32 pm

I smile as Adalia makes her way down the isle. Her and her radiant self. I watch as she steps up onto the altar. I clear my throat, as I knew everyone was now just waiting.
"Thank you everyone for coming today. We all gather here today, to celebrate the bonding of love between these two wolves, Adalia and Aeter." My gazes drifts over to each of them for a second. "It seems like not to long ago, the two were just getting introduced, though sparks flew. And I guess the rest just followed fate, and lead up to where we are her today." I continue on with the speech that I had to put together until it gets to the vows. I clear my throat, "Adalia, do you promise to stand by Aeters side, forever to hold. Do you promise to stand beside him through the sick and the weak? When days look grey and times seem dark? Do you promise to be there in his times of need? To stand as one, and not two?"
Back to top Go down
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com
Riddle
Queen
Riddle

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:24 am

Adalia looks beautiful, like a ray of sunshine after a thunderstorm. Aeter looks smashing as well (if the bride doesn't mind me saying so)

I stand tall and straight as Nyla reads the vows. They are so romantic, I hope that that really is what Aeter and Adalia will have together. I watch the faces of the couple closely, eager to know what they're feeling right now.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:37 pm

I listened as Nyla started with the vows. I looked at the two to see their faces. My ears were perked a bit as I listened to hear Adalia answer. I glanced around the room for a moment to see the others for a moment then brought my attention back to the two. I wanted to see their expressions to see what it was they were feeling at the moment. I was excited for them, and very happy that they were finally going to be married.
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:40 pm

I watched as they all walked up the isle, fixing my eyes on Addy. Beautiful as ever. I looked to Nyla as she start her speech, and the vows. Somehow, I wasn't nervous. I had been, but not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:47 am

I listen to Nyla go through the speech. To me it was long and tedious, but I knew it really wasn't. She then looks at me and says the vows. My eyes bright a smile on my face I say, "I do."
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:02 pm

I smile and turn my attention to Aeter. "Aeter do you promise to stand by Adalia's side through the thick and the thin, strong and the weak? To be there to wipe her tears, and to be there to be the one she can trust. Do you promise to stay together, forever to hold?"
The wedding was going so smoothly, my eyes quickly scan the gathered wolves, I took account for everyone but I did realize one face missing from the crowd, Falcon. What was that idiot up to now.
Back to top Go down
Namaye
Shaman
Namaye

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:15 pm

I murmur some meaningful words of a blessing from my homeland before shutting myself up to focus on Nyla's words. They are loud and clear. Aeter will not say know; I know it. He's loyal and very very smart. He wouldn't have come to the altar just to say no.

(I said that, Aeter NO BACKING DOWN NOW!)
Back to top Go down
Falcon
jikuu ryokou
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:20 pm

(So my sister decided to look through the pack site and stumbled upon this, and she decided to take over part of this RP post, anything in grey is her POV and green as usual mine. So yeah she's gonna be a drama queen, and bombard in and be all emotional here)

I had slithered into some clothes, a dress to be exact, but no matter what I couldn't hide that I was furious with Falcon. I storm around and as I pass by a church I realized that there was a wedding going on. I didn't care I just needed to hide. I storm in straight through the front doors of the church and look around at the shocked faces of the quests and the wolf saying the vows at the altar, Nyla. Oh no... Adalia had just said I do and Nyla was waiting for the groom.
"Heh heh, ummm sorry bout this I apologize!" My ear tips burned with embarrassment but it all flushed away, "WAIT A SECOND!" My voice squeaked "This is a wedding going on here! OOooohhh how romantic! This is so adorably oh my gosh please don't let my interruption get in the way of this beautiful event of two random wolves of my brother's pack getting married!" My eyes start to tear up and I plop down right where I was staring with teary eyes, "Please get on with this gorgeous moment!" I sniff, "Oh you grew up so fast Adalia- that is your name right?"
Right then I felt teeth dig into my scruff and drag me backwards out of the church.

Stupid Spirit... I shouldn't be searching for her on the day of my packmates wedding. How did Spirit even find us! I keep rambling on to myself when I see the church doors open and she storms in. Oh gosh no, no, no, that little- I stop myself from going on. I hear her start getting all emotional and talking and stuff. Spirit Spirit Spirit. I shake my head and look down at myself, still dressed for the event.
I follow and grasp her by the scruff and drag her out. I bark through muffled fur, "I apologize for her idiotic actions."
Dragging her out I close the church doors as I go back in, and take a seat in the back of the church.

Back to top Go down
Namaye
Shaman
Namaye

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:31 pm

I gasp as a small female wolf bursts through the doors. I was about to drag her out, or at least order someone in the bench section to, but Falcon came along and dragged her right along, back down the isle she so stupidly walked down.

"Curse my stupid pig farmer grandfather" I whispered to myself. Stinking little family curse eh? Yes. Sadly it is completely and utterly true.
Back to top Go down
Riddle
Queen
Riddle

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:02 pm

My soul. It burns in rage. WHAT is that ... Little troll.... Doing, ruining the wedding I had so carefully planned. HOW COULD SHE BE SUCH AN IDIOT? I tighten my grip on the bouquet, lest I hurl it at the female's head.

Ooh, I am so mad. As soon as the ceremony is over, I'm giving Falcon and his sister a whipping they'll never forget!

(lol hi Falcon's sister)
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:44 pm

(Hey now now Riddle Falcon did nothing cept save you the time of dragging the 'troll' out, but you could still beat his sister XD)

My expression was a mixture of surprise, confusion, and the slightest anger towards that young female. Can't call it a wedding without a random troll or some cat fight. I turn my attention back and give a small snort under my breathe, "Anyway aside from that, uh interesting inturruption."
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:55 pm

I perked my ears and turned my attention over to a young female who barged in all emotional. I was sort of confused and lost in a way as I watched Falcon drag her out of the church. Whoa.. Weird. I shook my head and looked back over to Adalia, Aeter and Nyle. I glanced at Riddle who looked pretty upset. I heard Namaye mutter something and I perked my ears slightly hearing Adalia. I nodded a bit, it was turely interesting..
Back to top Go down
Namaye
Shaman
Namaye

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:37 pm

I notice a growing murmur in the rows of benches. I turn gracefully and press my paw to my muzzle, "Shh! Nyla, keep going."

The murmurs stop immediately and everyone looks at the engaged. Hopefully there will be no more interruptions. Probably, though, there will be my BIG OLD STINKIN' PIG FARMER of a grandfather.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:09 pm

I flicked my ears slightly as the silence entered the room again. Now we just had to wait for Aeter to answer. I turned my gaze back to them, my ears perked forward as I waited for him to speak and break the silence that had entered. I watched them closely waiting. I glanced around the room once in a while.

(Derp. )
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:02 pm

((Ohai, look who's returned from the land of inactivity.))

I stared at Falcon and the little troll as Falcon dragged her out. I raised my eyebrows. Interesting interruption. Anyways. I looked back to Nyla and said, "I do."
Back to top Go down
Riddle
Queen
Riddle

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:55 pm

(everyone?)
(and lol I know but for Riddle every little tiny thing must go ACCORDING TO PLAN)

I sit there scowling for a few minutes, not really listening. Why did Falcon and his sister have to come in? ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh...

Heaving a sigh, I realize that I'm missing the wedding and decide to push it out of my mind for awhile. Twister makes a little derpy noise and I quickly hush him before turning back to watch.
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:42 pm

(we're alive!)

I clear my mind from the disturbance of Falcon's sister. Strange child she was... I hear Aeter speak up and say 'I do'. I smile and say "I now pronounce you wolf and wolf." (Just go with it... I need a filler XD) The ending music starts playing, signaling for them to start walking down the isle. The ceremony was finally over, and yet I still wonder, how the heck did they talk me into this... and I wish Falcon's sister luck to what she had coming for her.
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:48 pm

No words to describe the joy. I won't be too sentimental, but yeah! We were married. I turned to Addy and said, "I love you" as I nuzzled her.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:15 pm

I smile and nuzzle him back, I say low enough for the two of us to hear my eyes closed "I love you too." It was amazing how happy one moment could make you feel. And if someone had told me a year ago that I would be in this position, heck I wouldn't believe a word they said.
Back to top Go down
Hadi
Shaman
Hadi

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Hadi stood still next to Aeter, listening the two and watching as they nuzzled. A bit of jealousy finding it's way into Hadi, but he was still happy for them. "Congrats you two." He whispered softly, unsure if they could hear him. His tail swishing slowly behind him, watching as the two shared their first nuzzle as married wolves. He continued to look around, curious if he could back down now and leave, or if he should wait for Aeter and Adalia to walk first. He decided the second was probably the correct and held his position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding! : D   The Wedding! : D - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wedding! : D
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey Like Never Before :: Off Topic RolePlay :: Random-
Jump to: