Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would You Humor me with a Walk? [Nyla]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon
jikuu ryokou
Falcon

Would You Humor me with a Walk? [Nyla] Empty
PostSubject: Would You Humor me with a Walk? [Nyla]   Would You Humor me with a Walk? [Nyla] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:23 pm

Falcon trailed through the Land Between Time, eyes narrowed, looking every which way. His ears drew back, as he choked back a low growl. Even though he knew he would be fine here, his defenses were still up high, just like any other day back in Valkin. He had completed his tasks for the day back home so he decided he would come and just walk around, though he secretly hoped to be able to spend some time with Nyla. 'I wonder if I'll run into her...' With a shrug of his shoulders, he makes his way around, the large tower always within sight. In complete honestly Falcon always marveled over the sight of it, it was just so interesting to him. Just to think that a tower was the reason he was here in this pack, it was mind boggling.

The tower was just one of the benefits of the Land Between Time, seeing Nyla was just another as well. Personally he loved the place simply because of the fact that it was always so quiet in some parts. There weren't many wolves here other then the ones running errands or the members of the council, or wolves of other positions of that kind. So overall it was a good place to sort through his thoughts. So wound up in them, Falcon didn't even realize the presence of another in the area, but when he did his head snapped up, teeth bared,
"Who's there!"

[This RP takes place sometime after (or before, either or) the Full Moon Bash, and is just for me and Nyla to post in. Please keep that in mind, thank you!]
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: Would You Humor me with a Walk? [Nyla]   Would You Humor me with a Walk? [Nyla] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:09 pm

[Let's try out 3rd person shall we...]

Nyla leaped down the final step of the tower of time and landed on the ground. She had just finished her current duties that she had to get finished and now found some time to herself, and with time alone came of course, time to think. 'I haven't seen Falcon in forever... I wonder how that fuzz-ball is doing.' She didn't care everything wrong he had done, she didn't think it was right, but nonetheless, nothing changed her thoughts of him. Ironically at that single thought an all too familiar scent was able to be picked up. Nyla couldn't help but let a wide smile spread across her maw at it, and she picked up her pace heading towards it.
"Who's there!"
Rolling her eyes Nyla stepped out from behind the bushes that were in front of her and shook out her fur, "It's just me Fluffy, calm yourself." She smiled at Falcon and chuckled quietly her eyes glowing with happiness, "It's nice to see you Falcon..."
Back to top Go down
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com
Falcon
jikuu ryokou
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Would You Humor me with a Walk? [Nyla]   Would You Humor me with a Walk? [Nyla] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Falcon's ears jumped up at the familiar voice, and his tail wagged slightly, but he retained his happiness. However, the big guy couldn't help but let a smile land across his face. "It's been a while Nyla. It's nice to see you too." He takes a few steps towards her, but then turns his eyes to the ground. 'What if she's busy or something? No you idiot, if she was busy she wouldn't have stopped to talk.' That was a fair point. With that Falcon looked back up, his eyes meeting hers, "So Nyla, if you aren't busy or anything, would you like to go for a walk? Just to catch up I mean. I'm sure we have a lot of things we need to tell each other, I mean on a non pack related aspect anyway. Just as friends." Mentally Falcon smashed his head to the ground ten times over. He wasn't doing too well with his wording. 'Now she's going to laugh at me... I'm making a fool of myself... no she won't laugh she'll just do what she always does, roll her eyes and either make a sarcastic comment OR leave it at that... hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: Would You Humor me with a Walk? [Nyla]   Would You Humor me with a Walk? [Nyla] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:13 am

Nyla rolled her eyes and allowed a low laugh to escape her mouth. It was ridiculously obvious to her how nervous the male was. But considering it was Falcon she simply dismissed the fact and replied as if she had not noticed a single thing, "I'm free at the moment so I'd love to. I do agree though, we have catching up to do. It seems both of us have been so busy lately we never get a chance to chat anymore. I mean, this must be the first time I've been out of the Tower for my own purposes in what seems like sunrises!" Nyla let out a laugh and started walking ahead flicking her tail for Falcon to come alongside her, "So Fluffy, where would you like to go?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
jikuu ryokou
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Would You Humor me with a Walk? [Nyla]   Would You Humor me with a Walk? [Nyla] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:31 pm

'And right there, she rolled her eyes and laughed, I know her too well.' Instead of showing embarrassment or something of that sort, Falcon put on a small sheepish smile. It seemed though beneath the hard surface that regularly shone on his eyes, happiness managed to seep through. A laugh escaped his mouth and he padded up beside Nyla, "Well Nyla, if I'm to be completely honest I don't know. I, uh, didn't really think I'd get this far, haha!" The tips of his ears burned in embarrassment as the words left his mouth, "How about we just walk around and see where our paws lead us?"
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: Would You Humor me with a Walk? [Nyla]   Would You Humor me with a Walk? [Nyla] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:40 am

"Of course you didn't, you are Falcon anyway." My tail flickers to the side and my eyes remained trained in front of me but I turn my head after a few moments, "But that sounds fine." With a smile I turn my attention back to the land in front of me, the moment just felt so right. Silence fell over the two of us, but I made no attempt to rid of it, it was a comfortable one, not at all awkward, though starting back up a conversation was sure to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would You Humor me with a Walk? [Nyla]   Would You Humor me with a Walk? [Nyla] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would You Humor me with a Walk? [Nyla]
Page 1 of 1