Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nyla's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

Nyla's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Nyla's Bio   Nyla's Bio Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:42 pm

Nyla's Bio Nyla210

Name- Nyla
Nicknames- Nya, Ny

Age- 3 years

Gender- Female

Current Residence- Land Between Time, Tower of Time

Birth Place: unknown

Position- Head Seiko

Amulet- The amulet has a symbol of an eye. The eye represented willingness, and wise decisions. To her it represented a new beginning, looking past whatever happened and looking towards a new future. Only to learn that it had so much more capability. She wears it around her neck. It wraps around three times before wrapping around the final time.

Personality- Very independent and quite stubborn and hard headed. Though she never hesitates to defend her pack. She snaps quite easily but respects every member of the pack. She would never hesitate to put her life before another's in battle. Compromising can be a bit hard with her once you get on her bad side but it can save the pack through many hard times. He personality is fit to be dominate and leader. Though she has her foolish times. Sometimes she is as foolish as a newborn pup. Once you break through her hard shell and earn her trust, you won't regret it.

Physical Appearance- Nyla has a nearly all white pelt. She has hints of red in her pelt that almost seems to burn like fire when hit by the light. She has amber eyes with tints of green. She has a sleek and slim build which helps in swift movements. Scars scratch across her muzzle and left eye. She has a torn ear, and two large scars that pass over her right shoulder in the shape of an X.

Weakness : Partly blind out of her left eye, caused by the scar, lightning, fires and large storms. The thought of losing her pack in battle also is sort of a weakness, because it causes her to work to such a great extent and sometimes get into really tough situations.

Strengths: Speed, fighting, willingness/obedience towards those whom she needs to listen to, Hunting and being a natural born leader.

History- Was born into a small pack, consisting of two brothers, and her parents. He parents greatly preferred her brothers because they were the 'prefect' pups. She dispersed at a less than one year, but she still had lots to learn. Shortly after she left her family was attacked. The cause of their death is unknown. Little does she know they loved her the most and knew she had to leave for her protection.The rest is a blur. All she remembers is waking beside a river bank in the Land Between Time. Nyla was taken in by Anik, the original Head Seiko. She is oblivious to everything else that happened. She woke next to an amulet with the symbol of an eye. The eye represented willingness, and wise decisions. To her it represented a new beginning, looking past whatever happened and looking towards a new future. Only to learn that it had so much more capability. She grew up believing that this was her true home. She was introduced to the originals. Or the starters of the pack. There she met Cherokee, whom risked his life to save hers. but used all the other originals as an excuse to do so. The true feelings were never let out, so she longs for the day when the colors dance in the skies and she can see his face again.

Personal Favorite Saying-

Every small piece...Is part of a larger beginning, a larger plan.

I don't need pity... I need somebody who will be my shoulder to cry on... Who will listen and care for my pains... And not give up when I give up on myself... I need hope...

You're different, that's good. Being different is a gift.

Crush-
Pups-
Mate-
Friends-
Foes-
Family- Unknown

Theme song- Angel with a Shotgun, The Cab

Social Appearance- Many usually think she always has something on her mind that's holding her back. They usually always assume she's just some creepy leader because often she is found talking to herself. Once they learn about her past they usually start to realize why she acts the way she does. They start to realize she was changed from an experience. Wolves that don't know her well tend to try to avoid her because of all her scars. They think she has a fierce nature especially when they look from her left side. Usually everyone judges her before they get to know her.

More information is to be put later
Back to top Go down
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com

Nyla's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey Like Never Before :: Character Assortment :: Character Biographies-
Jump to: