Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nyla- The serious, childish one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

Nyla- The serious, childish one Empty
PostSubject: Nyla- The serious, childish one   Nyla- The serious, childish one Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:40 pm

Hi there, just call me Nyla, cause I shall not share my real name for you stalkers (not talking to my pack members lol). I am a female and live in a city in a state in the United States, (not pleasing you stalkers now am I). I am kind of short for my age, therefore gaining my name shortie... I only allow one person to call me that.
I am obsessed with the word hoopla. Whenever I just go on spamming my friend with the word hoopla he says its one of my 'high moments.' I commonly misspell it with hoople though.

I am very athletic and I LOVE to run. I plan on trying out for my schools track team this upcoming year. Though I have an ironic tendancy to injure my leg or knee the night before try outs. I am a sprinter, though I also love to run distance with my dad. Though it is a bit of a challenge because I want to run full speed straight from the start. I was also one of the fastest swimmers in the swim team that I was in. I never got anything lower than second in my meets. I also used to play a bit of football as a class with all the kids from school. I'm a lot better then I thought and all the kids begged the captain to pick me on their team. I'm also a decent basketball player despite my size. I also have been taking karate since I was very young. Karate has been in my enviornment since I was 2 years old. I started shortly after at 3 1/2- 4 years old, but left because it wasn't for me. I went back soon after and have been with it ever since. Everyone there is practically my second family, and some of them I am actually closer to than some of my cousins. I also enjoy horse back riding. The first time I went it came to naturally to me. And I love the feeling you get while on the horse.

I am a straight A student. And I love writing and drawing. Photography is also another area of art that I enjoy. I am considered an artist amoung a lot of people and have been told that I am a great artist. I have a DeviantArt Profile.
Http://www.deviantart.northernlights78.com
In school I excel in math and Language Arts.

I am kind of anti-social. I do not exactly care to be around people when I don't have to. To everyone at my school, I'm just a loner.I keep to myself mostly but do ocasionally stick to a crowd. I'm not what people would call a girly girl. My favorite colors are red and green. My expression worn on my face is always serious. Though around some people I can be very immature, and have a childish nature. I am what most would consider a nerd, I have glasses and braces, and people would often pick on me thinking I wouldn't do anything. I'm not afraid to stand up for myself, no matter the size of the opposer, I will not accept being walked over.

Music wise and book wise I read and listen to just about anything. My favorite book, or one would have to be Bluestar's Prophecy- Erin Hunter. I have grown up listening to country music so that stayed with me throughout my life and I plan on it to continue on with me.

More TBA
Back to top Go down
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

Nyla- The serious, childish one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nyla- The serious, childish one   Nyla- The serious, childish one Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:55 pm

Hey there stranger (; Though we talk and have met before, nice to learn more about you Nyyyy <33
I stalk your DA by the way, and you are amazing ^^
You seem like a more out doors type person, well when you wanna of course XD
Well nice to know more about you

BLUESTAR COLOR XDDD
Back to top Go down

Nyla- The serious, childish one
Page 1 of 1