Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Start of a New Life (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

The Start of a New Life (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life (Open to all)   The Start of a New Life (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:09 pm

I smiled and chuckled softly. I nudged Addy. "Well, even if timing is a pain, as you put it, she is coming. I sat next to her, running my gaze over the pups, a smile coming to my muzzle. "She'll be pleased to see our beautiful pups." I nuzzled Addy lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life (Open to all)   The Start of a New Life (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:29 am

'I'll be sure to repay her the gesture when she's in my position...' I chuckle slightly at the thought and make a mental note to do so. You know, assuming that our roles are actually ever swapped. "How long do you think until she'll be here and how long to you think she'll stay?" My questions didn't come out rude, like I wanted her to rush to arrive and be even quicker to leave, they held only genuine curiosity. And well, err- I was sleeping so it would be nice if she didn't take sunrises to get here, because well, lets face it, I could have continued resting. Lets just face it, I was exhausted at this point and I just wanted to sleep. Call me lazy but hey, I just had 5 pups, you try that, you'd be tired too. With those thoughts, I lay my head down on my paws waiting.
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life (Open to all)   The Start of a New Life (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:08 pm

I contemplated that for a moment, thinking of what I had smelled when coming in. I turned my head to Addy and answered. "Knowing Nyla, she'll see you're tired and won't stay too long. It'll be somewhere in-between popping in and a pleasant visit, I'd say. And as for distance, she isn't too far. Perhaps five minutes off, at a walk. I'm sure she's not running, so you have a bit of time." I smiled and settled next to Addy, sitting down by her side. I affectionately licked her nose.
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life (Open to all)   The Start of a New Life (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:32 pm

From the way I was heading the wind blew towards me, so my scent wouldn't give off where I was. Not that it really mattered in this situation though, it's not like I was a pup-napper or a mass murder, no I wasn't either or those so it didn't really matter if the whole world was watching me. About five minutes past, it seemed like nothing. Time flew by almost as it was never there at all. I followed the scent to where it was at it's strongest and I drew to a stop a few tail-lengths off from the tree where it seemed to be coming from. Opening my mouth I let out a bark. It wasn't loud enough to wake up anyone sleeping, but loud enough to hear if you were awake. 'I won't stay long I know she's tired... I just need to make sure she's alright, and so is her family.'
Back to top Go down
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life (Open to all)   The Start of a New Life (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:05 pm

I smile up at Aeter opening up my mouth about to say something, but the words were washed away as I heard a noise outside the den. I quickly drew my head up from it's resting position and stared at the entrance to the den. But it just so happened I recognized the voice, so to say, and I knew without a doubt who it belonged to. 'Five minutes already? Time passes by quick...' Turning my attention back to the pups, I assure myself that they were all still resting, and none of them had been disturbed. 'Thank you for that... they would've taken forever to put back down...' Diverting my attention back to Aeter I open my mouth again, this time words actually came out, "Nyla's here already... time flies huh."
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life (Open to all)   The Start of a New Life (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:55 pm

I glanced up. Smiling slightly, I nodded in agreement. "Hold on one moment." I rose and slipped out of the den.

I greeted Nyla with a friendly smile. "Hello, Nyla. How are you?" I assumed we were in no rush. There was no reason to rush anything - I knew Addy was tired, but she would be happy for Nyla to be there, at least for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life (Open to all)   The Start of a New Life (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:56 pm

My ears jumped up as I saw Aeter walk out of the den. 'So I was right...' "Hello, Aeter. I'm well thank you. And how about yourself? Well I'm hoping." I returned the friendly smile and for a second my eyes darted towards the entrance of the den, there was no mistaking it this time, 5 other scents seeped out. My eyes soften a bit, as does my smile and a low chuckle escapes my mouth, "Seems that both you and Adalia will both have your paws full now, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life (Open to all)   The Start of a New Life (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:33 pm

I smiled, laughing softly. "Yes, for sure. But we're very happy." I gestured to the den. "Would you like to see them?" I offered. "I'd just suggest being quiet about it. If you wake them, Addy will never forgive you." I laughed softly and smiled, flicking my tail.
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life (Open to all)   The Start of a New Life (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:57 pm

"I bet you two are. If it's really no trouble I would love too." My eyes glowed briefly with amusement, "That won't be a problem, if it's alright with you, I think I'd prefer to leave the den in one piece so I can live to see tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life (Open to all)   The Start of a New Life (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:40 pm

I chuckled. "It's no trouble at all." I smiled, flicking my tail. "Go right ahead." I gestured for her to go in.
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life (Open to all)   The Start of a New Life (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:44 pm

"Thank you." I briefly dipped my head to Aeter before allowing my eyes to look to what he had gestured towards. I take a few steps towards the den entrance and lower my head letting out a quiet bark, "Adalia, it's Nyla." With those words I made my way through and into the den and my eyes immediately fell on the five sleeping figures beside her, "Well it seems you've got yourself a beautiful family, congratulations."
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life (Open to all)   The Start of a New Life (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:54 pm

(edfgybavabadcnjs SORRY! I just started school and GAH! But I'm back ^o^)

"Adalia it's Nyla." I cock my head to the side for a moment but straighten back up as soon as she walks in. "There's no need to announce your presence, we knew you were coming. Anyway it's nice to see you." I chuckled silently and then turned my eyes to the pups, they immediately softened just by glancing at them, and I had to rip my eyes away to look back at Nyla with a smile on my face, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life (Open to all)   The Start of a New Life (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:42 pm

I couldn't help but chuckle slightly, "Same goes to you." 'Those pups are lucky I hope they know that, they have two of the best parents that you can get.' A soft smile lay on my maw as I looked over them, but one caught my eyes. A small one, who looked worse then the rest, I felt a pinch in my heart, that one would have trouble right from the start. [b]"So Adalia, what are their names?"[/b]
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life (Open to all)   The Start of a New Life (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:59 pm

"Hmm? Oh, Addison, he's the oldest. Then we have Raito, Melissa, Miku, and Ciel, who's the youngest." I lift my tail and brush each pup gently across the back as I name each of them. My voice got briefly caught in my throat as I said Miku's name, it hurt so much to see how much she was suffering right from the start. "Nyla you know it hurts so much, not only as a mother, but a shaman to have to see her like this. It hurts so much to know there's nothing I can do except wait and see how nature's course plays through. Nyla I'm trusting you for this... what do I do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Life (Open to all)   The Start of a New Life (Open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Start of a New Life (Open to all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2