Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-Human RP-

Go down 
+3
Dusty
Aeter
Adalia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

-Human RP-  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:34 pm

I study Misa's face for a moment. Older kids usually think I'm a brat or push me away. But I can see Misa's offer is genuine. I nod vigorously.
"I'll go ask them now!" I turn and sprint back to their house. I'm totally ecstatic, and I burst into the house. Gram is sitting in the front room, and glances up. Gramps must be out back, sleeping. I hurry up the stairs into the room I'm using. I look quickly around the room, before stuffing one thing into my deep cargo pants pocket. Its a length of rope, and I swing back down the stairs and drop something else into my pocket from the fridge. An apple. I look at Gram, who's looked up from her knitting.
"Gram, I'm going out! I'll be back later!" Gram nods. She knows me by now, but doesn't ask where I'm going. Gramps would, but he's not here. I rush out the door, vault down the stairs and my boots scuff the stairs again.
Back to top Go down
Permetheis
Shaman
Permetheis

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:28 pm

I hide my skateboard and helmet under my bed and tell Sparky to stay in my room. I close the door and quietly trot downstairs into the kitchen. I begin pulling out bowls and pans and then some eggs and bacon pieces. I grab bread from the bread box and begin to toast it. As I twist around I hear a plate crash onto the ground and I fear the worst. I try to pick up the pieces quickly but then his shadow pierces over mine. I look up at him, "Dad, it was an accident." I whispered, trying to hold my breath. Trying not to scream and freak out about what he would do next.
"Everything's an accident with you!" he shouts. He steps closer to me and I fall back onto the ground. He takes another step closer and looks at all the mess I've made trying to make him breakfast. He rolls his tongue in his open mouth and glare's at me. I'm frozen on the ground. Sweat falls down my forehead as I try to stay calm. He steps on the plate with his boot and bends down to me, and in his deep voice he says, "Your pathetic." He stands back up and slaps me over the face. I breath hard and clench my teeth, not baring to look at him. I then hear his loud angry voice spit words at me. Telling me I'm worthless. I'm stupid. Pathetic. I have no meaning on this planet. I have no meaning in this house. Nobody gives to tails about me.
I stand up with my head facing the ground, knowing that he wants to push me onto the ground again. I take a glimpse at him before he hits my face again. "Are you listening to me?!" he screams. Then as he goes to take another swipe, I step back, missing the hit and then pushing him to the side of me. I run for the stairs knowing that if I fought back at him. He could do much worse things now. I jump into my room, lock the door and go for Sparky. I hear him coming up the steps screaming at me. He bangs on the door, and tries to twist the door handle. I shove my desk chair under the handle for back up and then hear Sparky whimpering. I pet her head and tell her it's going to be alright. She walks out from under the bed and then I grab my skateboard, my helmet and all the money I could find in my draw. I then look out my window to the tree. I can just reach one of the branches. I could easily climb down, my thoughts were with Sparky though.
I hear the door bang louder and louder before I grab an old duffle bag and place my skateboard in it. I put my money in my pocket and then tell Sparky to get inside the bag. She didn't understand so I scooped her up and put her in. I zipped it close, then ripped a hole in the side so she could breath. She stuck her nose outside and I told her she would be ok. I pet her nose and then hauled the bag up over my shoulders. Dad was still raging at the door and I took one last look at it before I sat on the edge of the windowsill and reached for the tree. I grabbed a thick branch and then swung myself to the thicker branch. I crawled across the branch until I had reach the thick trunk. My foot slipped a few times but I made it to the middle of the trunk where there were no more branches for me to hold. That was when I jumped, almost 3 meters off the ground. I landed on my feet before falling down. I pulled my bag off my back and unzipped it. Sparky jumped out and shook her fur as I reached for my skateboard. I heard the door burst open and my dad started screaming and shouting as he searched my room for me. I stood up and called for Sparky to follow as I headed for the park. At least I could stay there for a bit before I think of somewhere else to stay.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:24 am

I sit there at the base of the tree fiddling with the knife in between my fingers. Cochise lays there at my feet resting peacefully. Shortly after the falcon girl had left the two of us were all that remained in the park. It was where I spent most of my time though. Cochise's head lays at my feet and I listen to his steady breathing deciding not to rouse him up. I would find him something to eat later. My back leaning against the tree I look up at the sky. I couldn't help but wonder what my brother was doing, more or less how he was doing. It was only a few months since his deployment, since I ran away. And now I was clueless. I sigh hoping he was alright. If he was home, maybe I would've stayed. I sigh "It could've been us two.. not just me... it gets kind of lonely without you." I shut my mouth realizing I was talking out loud to the air in public. So there I stay fiddling a knife waiting for Cochise to get up and previously talking to myself. I laugh to myself, "Oh how psychotic I must look right now for someone who has no clue who I am."
Back to top Go down
Namaye
Shaman
Namaye

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:23 pm

I pulled back the string on my bow, arms taunt and ready to release. The squirrel was just seconds away from death. I released the arrow. It went flying straight into the squirrel's eye, not messing up any of the truly edible parts.

"If only there was something better to do," I mumbled to myself.

A boy, about the same age as me, (Permetheis) walked into the park. A girl, maybe a little younger, was fiddling with a knife. It was calm and peaceful until someone shouted my name.

"DELPHINE FREYER!"

I cringed. The only thing in the world that could drag me away from a good day at the park was work. If only I could sell what I can hunt. It would make life a lot easier.

My shoulders sag and I sit down making the stupid decision not to go. I did that sometimes and the consequences weren't worth it, but I didn't care. Friskie came over and rested her head on my outstretched leg. I smiled and rubbed her ears gently.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:15 pm

I see a girl nearby and Luke walk into the park. Everything was quiet, you could practically hear the chirping of crickets and the gentle flow of the breeze, but soon that silence was broken. I snap my head in the direction of where I heard a loud voice. Cochise's eyes dart open and he snaps his head upward, scanning around, muscles tense, and alert. I lay my hand on his head and scratch him behind the ears. I gently lower my voice and say softly "It's nothing boy."
He looks at me then lowers his head back down and lets his eyes droop back shut. His breathing slows and I watch his chest go up and down in a breathing pattern. I slide my knife back into place and just sit there. It had been a long few days. But always, one slept and the other stayed awake. My stomach lets out a silent growl. I cross my arms across my chest and let out a sigh. My eyes wander down to look at Cochise. This is all I say, "We'll make it through... Two as one." I wrap my arms around his neck in a gentle hug. I sit up and look in the direction of my old town. It was a good weeks travel to get there, and that's if you're lucky. The longer I sat there, the longer it felt as though hunger gnawed through my stomach. After aggravating moments I rouse Cochise up and say, "Come on boy, get up." He stays where he is and lets out a bark of protest. I mumble half to myself half to the dog, "You've been acting up today. What's up?" I snort knowing of course he wouldn't respond. Mostly cause he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Namaye
Shaman
Namaye

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:49 pm

I sling the bow over my shoulder, tired from the thought of work. The female across the park had a dog, I heard her say his name was Cochise. Something like that. Anyways, I decided to go meet her, since I knew everyone in this village and planned to be proud of it.

With my bow sheathed and a friendly smile on my face, Friskie and I walked over, "Hi there," I said, hand outstretched for her to shake, "I'm Delphine Freyer, you may have heard my name from the loud shout. That was my aunt."
Back to top Go down
Permetheis
Shaman
Permetheis

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:58 am

I walk back over to the skate ramp and ignore everyone else. I sit down and think about what I should do now. My dad would be coming soon. He'll probably set up a search party or something. A tear rolled down my left cheek and I tried to control my breathing as I thought for the worst. He could have a gun, or a taser or like... Something that will hurt me. I begin to pick at the gravel and listen to Sparky whimper at me. I rub her head and smile at her as she places her head onto my lap.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:09 am

I smile at the girl that had introduced herself. I smile and stretch out my hand to meet hers in a friendly shake, "Nice to meet you Delphine. You can just call me Izzy." Cochise lifts his head and sits up . I stand up my leg had fallen asleep. My eyes wander towards the skate park where Luke had gone. Something was wrong... and I knew I cared way more then I should. I look in the direction that led out of town. I look back at Delphine, "I'm sorry if I seem rude. But I have to go." I walk out of the park and start heading out of the town, Cochise following behind me. All I mutter is "Try to make all things right?"
Back to top Go down
Namaye
Shaman
Namaye

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Feeling boredom slip into my life again I decided to follow the girl. She said her name was Izzy. That was a nice name. Obviously short for something.

Her dog, Cochise, walked alongside her, whimpering silently. I hid behind trees and other obstacles until she reached the skate park. There was a boy there. Someone I had wanted to go meet. I sighed and stood up from out of the corner, my bow stabbing me in the back. I growled, very humanly, and arched my back away from the point. The bow safely on my back now I leaned against a post at the entrance to the skate park, carefully watching the boy's movements.
Back to top Go down
Permetheis
Shaman
Permetheis

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:27 am

I looked at Sparky as her eyes glistened in the sun. I smiled and stoked her head before looking out to the path I came down. I new dad would be coming soon, but he was hurt and he has a bad knee to. I shook him out of my mind and stood up. I grabbed my skateboard and whistled for Sparky to follow me. We walked out of the park in the opposite direction of the town, over into the woods. It would be dark and cold in there and I had no idea why I was bringing my skateboard or my helmet. I looked at a fence near the park and saw a bush there. I hid my helmet and skateboard in the bush and walked towards the forest before I could even think about my dad coming after me.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:23 am

We walk and walk before coming upon the end of the small town. Trees stretched out ahead of us. I rub Cochise behind the ear and walk out. My stomach growled louder than before. I sigh, "Come on." Cochise and I walk further into the woods, this all felt so natural to me. All of a sudden Cochise goes stiff. He gives a low gruff bark and trots over to a bush. Then he starts sprinting after a rabbit. I run a ways behind him. The two of them go for a bit, before the rabbit stumbles. Cochise takes the chance and rushes in. He runs in and grabs the rabbit by the throat, snapping it quickly. I smile at him as he walks over to me. He drops the rabbit at my feet he looks up at me tongue lolled out in a doggy smile. I rub his head and laugh, "Good boy Cochise, good boy." My eyes look upward at the sun. Not much daylight left. I mumble something under my breathe and then smile back at Cochise. He barks at me then picks up the rabbit. "We got a long way to go Cochise... a long way."
Back to top Go down
Namaye
Shaman
Namaye

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Determined with my ignorant attitude, I followed the teen, grabbing his skateboard and helmet from the bush. It was lightweight and easy to carry. I gently tapped the teenager on the shoulder and then preceded to hide behind a tree when he looked around. You could see the look in his eyes. He was nervous. I sneaked around to his back and gently tapped his shoulder yet again. I dropped his stuff down in front of him and remained calm as he turned around.
Back to top Go down
Permetheis
Shaman
Permetheis

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:20 am

{Oh, I thought I read that one.. }

Something was tapping me on the shoulder and I looked around, thinking it was my father. I looked around in patiently but I realised it was probably my mind playing tricks on me, so I kept walking.

I sniffle when a cool breeze blows over Sparky and myself. I look towards the forest, only a few feet away now. Getting closer and closer, I start hearing Sparky whimper, and my stomach growl. I hadn't thought of food. I hadn't thought about how I would feed Sparky either. I guess we could go hunting but that may not work so well. I finally reached a large tree that had wild berries in bushes under its large branches. I took a few off the bush and sniffed them before taking a few bites out of them. They tasted like raspberries which I was fine with, however, would Sparky be able to eat this? I let my hand roll over her back before I held some berries out to her. She sniffed them and took a few and munched on them. She didn't seem to like them but at least she ate it. "Don't worry, I'll find a rabbit or something." I told her, then I continued to walk deeper into the forest for rabbit holes and somewhere to sleep.

Last edited by Permetheis on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Namaye
Shaman
Namaye

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:48 am

(uh, I hope you soon realize that, that post I made was about you. You had dropped your skateboard and helmet in a bush)
Back to top Go down
Permetheis
Shaman
Permetheis

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:22 am

{there, I fixed it}
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Cochise and I walk on through the woods until I see the sun fall into sunset. Cochise's steps were small the two of us tired. Once the sun set below the horizon the two of us stop, putting my back to the tree I shrink downwards and sit there on the floor Cochise beside me curled up. Trees stretched high above us, and all around us. Bushes and moss littered the forest floor. I rest my arm over him petting him my eyes heavy. Cochise, driven by weariness drops the rabbit on his front paws and put his head half on half off. I slide my hand underneath and pull it out from underneath him. I slide out my knife and cut off a sliver of meat. Lifting his head Cochise looks at me. I give him the food. He takes a small nibble then puts it beside him as if saving it for someone. I rub him behind the ear and say, "One day boy."
I close my eyes and Cochise lays there waiting... waiting and watching. Right before I drift off I mutter, "One day..."
Cochise noses his head underneath my arm. And I knew, my words had more than one meaning behind it.
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:25 pm

I smile at Tanya, and say, "Come on, as the sun goes farther down the better."
I start walking into town and then turn off the main road through town. I look back at Tanya. "We're going to go to my aunt's really quick." I walk to her house and dig into my cargo pockets pulling out a key. Going around to the rear gate I open it and walk into the back yard. It was large and had a large mew in it, and a smaller one beside it. One where my dad kept his birds, and the other where I kept mine. I hear a loud screech come from inside my dads, his oldest falcon flies toward us stopping beside the door. I take back out the key ring and open up the mew where I kept Adahy. I bring him back in and twist my wrist a few times. I close it and lock it up, watching Adahy from the outside for a few minutes. I walk back over to my dads older red tailed hawk and coo gently, "Hey girl." I open up the cage and she flies onto my wrist.
Back to top Go down
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:45 pm

I nod and follow Misaki. I looked around, awed by all the birds. It's so cool in here. I like Misa a lot, because she doesn't seem to think I'm a brat or anything. I'm super excited to be going into the woods. It's going to be so cool. I look at the bird that landed on Misa's wrist. I'm a bit jealous, but I tell myself that I shouldn't be.

((UBER FAIL of a post. Writers block.))
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:12 pm

I wake up when I feel Cochise shift beside me, ears erect. I blink open my eyes, the rabbit still laid on my lap and Cochise still hadn't touched his bit. I look up, my eyes adjusting to the dim light. I head a rustling in the bushes. Cochise snaps his head towards the sound. He lets out a gruff bark. I glare in the direction all I hiss is, "Who's there."
A hear a bit more rustling then a rabbit scuffles it's way out, almost as if scared by something in the other direction. With my knife I throw it, hitting the rabbit before it realized what was happening. My aim was a bit off but I shrug my shoulders, "At least I got something." Kneeling down I slide the knife out of the rabbit. I pick the rabbit up and look at Cochise, we were up, should we keep going. I debate otherwise, something had disturbed this rabbit. "But what?"
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:09 pm

"This is Aylen. She was my dad oldest and best partner." I smile and close the door, Aylen on my wrist. I gently stroke her feathers. I lift my wrist and she spreads her wings soaring high above our heads. A wide soft smile stretches across my face. Once she was high up she turns downwards closing her wings and dives down. Opening her wings just before she hits the ground gliding and flying back to me. She lets out a happy screech. I nod my head towards the fence at the back of the yard, "We jump that and we'll be in the forest. Quickest and best way out if you ask me." I start walking over towards the fence. Aylen flies off into the trees and lands on a branch farther in the forest. I give a low laugh and run towards the fence, quickly jumping it and coming under the tree where she had flown. I look back at Tanya to make sure she had followed.
Back to top Go down
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com
Falcon
jikuu ryokou
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Name- Adrian Gardner
nickname-
age- 15
gender- Male
appearance- Average hight and weight for his age. He has dark brown hair that covers his right eye (not in an emo type way.) His hair is kind of spiky ends. His eyes are an emerald green.
personality- Adrian is more reserved, he is a goof that tries to lighten up the worst moments, and usualy always leaves a smile on peoples faces. He can sometimes act like a flirt but very rarely.
follower- None, but he has an interest in falconry, and animals.

I walk through the forest trying to find my way. I saw smoke rising from the chimneys of a nearby village so I knew my destination. I continuously look down by my side almost expecting to see a fluffy companion. I let out a sigh and continue walking. My grandmother had been expecting me for a while. As badly that I dreaded having to leave my home I was quite glad to be away from the neusances that lived in my home town. The sun had set and nightfall was overhead. I push through some undergrowth and I hear a rustling and hear a creature flee.
I hear a loud screech overhead. I look to see a red tailed hawk sitting on the branches of a tree. A girl runs towards it and smile and laughing. She was followed by a younger girl. Crouching down I look at her. I was a lot closer to the town then I had expected. Th hawk was a beautiful creature. The girl seemed comfortable around it, it was hers I suppossed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Human RP-
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey Like Never Before :: Off Topic RolePlay :: Random-
Jump to: