Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-Human RP-

Go down 
+3
Dusty
Aeter
Adalia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Permetheis
Shaman
Permetheis

-Human RP-  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:10 pm

I nodded my head, "Well, I live in the town over there with my dad and my..." I pause to remember my mum had passed away. "Just my dad... and Sparky." I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:11 pm

I watch the girl, smiling at her dog. I wish I had a pet. Not something boring, like a ferret or goldfish. Something that could come outside with me. I've been out here with my grandparents for awhile now, and I've started lobbying for a horse. But no such luck. I look over at the boy's dog. Everyone here seems to have an animal. I scrunch forward, daring to look out a bit further. My curls are messy, and I reach up to tuck them behind my shoulder again.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:15 pm

I look at you my eyes softening, "I'm sorry to hear that." That's all I could manage to say. I knew how it felt. Well sort of... Cochise laid his head down on my foot. A low whine sounding in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:18 pm

I listen to their conversation, and I quietly head over to the next tree, closer to them. The boy's back is to me, the girl sitting with her back to a tree and facing me. I watch them cautiously, my hazel eyes studying their every move, like a hawk.
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:18 pm

I walk back into the cage and Adahy flies back onto my arm. I lock the cage when we walk out, and walk into the village. Everyone seemed to be out today, fine by me. I evaded all the people I could. I look at the falcon on my arm, how strange I must look. "Adahy... I have to find something for them don't I?" He screeches in responce, I sigh, "It is the right thing to do." I reach my hand up to the military dog tags hanging from my neck. All I did was say, "You just had to leave me..." I walk on nearing the edge of town.
Back to top Go down
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com
Permetheis
Shaman
Permetheis

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:20 pm

I rubbed my arm and bit the inside of my cheek, "Yeah." I looked down at Sparky, still happy to see me. I smiled at her and pet her head. "So, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:23 pm

I look down and say, "I used to live a few villages over. I left when my brother left. He was practically my parent figure. But since he went of to deployment I had no reason to stay." I hear a screech sound a bit away from us. Loud like a larger bird. Cochise snaps his head up and stands up body tense. I put my hand to his side, "Calm Cochise it's ok."
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Yet again, I dare to get closer to the pair. At this point, if the boy turned around, I'd be only a yard from him. I'm interested in them: I haven't gotten to meet many others in this place. Straightening my light blue shirt and black jacket, I poke my head out. All of my red curls fall over my shoulder, my hazel eyes watching. I flinch at the dog's reaction for a moment. I'm slightly surprised neither of the dogs or the people have noticed me yet. A messy eleven year old spying on them.
Back to top Go down
Permetheis
Shaman
Permetheis

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Sparky stood up and looked around for the nose, letting out a small whine. "Shh." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Adahy and I walk, we near the park, I see three people. A younger girl hiding a bit of a ways behind two others. Their back turned to her. I look at Adahy, "Let's just keep going." I continue onwards, but Adahy screeches again. I glare at him, "Adahy, I love you you know that but please. Shut up." Adahy flies off my arm and over to the tree bye the pair. I curse and walk over to where he was. I try to ignore the others around. I wanted to get in and out.
Back to top Go down
Permetheis
Shaman
Permetheis

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:31 pm

I look over at another girl going after something. I didn't catch a glimpse of what it was she was chasing. I call out to her, "Hey." just as Sparky turns around and runs to something in the bush.
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:32 pm

My eyes widen and I turn around. I notice another girl, and she has a falcon. My eyes widen in jealousy, and I take a step toward her.
"Hello." I say softly. "I like your falcon. I wish I had something cool like that."
I have no idea if she'll even want to talk to me, but I don't care either way.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:34 pm

Cochise jumps up jaws snapping as a Falcon flies over head. I grab him lightly but forcefully by the scruff, "Cochise enough! What the heck has gotten into you." I watch as a girl, quite tall walks over aggravated at the Falcon. Cochise fights my grip and jumps at the tree snarling. I glare at the girl, and have to literally drag Cochise away. I glare at Cochise and snap, "Stay."
Back to top Go down
Permetheis
Shaman
Permetheis

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:36 pm

Sparky trots back to me with a large bug in her mouth. It tries to nip at her so I pull it out and throw into back into the bush before grabbing her by the scruff again. Another girl walks over to the girl with the bird and I watch them all.
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:39 pm

I look at the girl. She only looked about 11. I give a small smile, "Thanks. Maybe one day I can take you out when I bring her into the woods." I whistle and Adahy swoops over and lands back on my arm. I sigh, "You are much more trouble than you're worth." I look over at the pair, "Sorry for the trouble. I truly appologize."
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:42 pm

I watch the falcon in awe. I'm happy this girl is nice. Most of the older kids ignore me. I'd love to reach out and touch the falcon, but I hold back. I say sweetly,
"My name's Tanya. What's your's? And does your falcon have a name?"
Back to top Go down
Permetheis
Shaman
Permetheis

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:42 pm

I hear my watch go off and I look at the time. I curse and push Sparky towards home before and fix up my hold on my skateboard and dart for home, "Sorry, I gotta go!" I shout back to Isantha. I sprint for home with Sparky in front. I come up to the path near my house and jump the fence to land in my back yard. I trot to the front door and swing it open. Dad is still asleep which is good. I let Sparky go in quickly upstairs into my room before I quietly go inside and close the door then tip toe upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Cochise looks at me then sits there. I stay beside him. I crouch down by him. Too many people were here. That's why I came here to escape people. I look at the girl that had caused Cochise to go crazy. I nod to her, "It's ok." I eye her bird. I ask, "Hunting partner?" It was cool, but I had never seen someone with a Falcon around here. Usually just guns or weapons. I look at Luke at say, "Alright Bye."
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:48 pm

I smile, "Names Misaki, but you can just call me Misa or Thorn. Either or." I always hated introducing myself. My name was so weird. But what could I do. I see a longing look in her eyes. I laugh, "If you want to touch him go ahead. He doesn't bite." I add, "His names Adahy. My dad named him." Thats why I was so close to my Falcon, he was trained by me and my dad. I grab my tags and tuck them inside my shirt by my chest.
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:52 pm

I smile and reply, "Nice to meet you, Misa. And the same for Adahy." I glance reverently at the falcon again, and reach out to stroke his feathers. I'm more jealous of Misa now. I can't even get a dog, so i'd never be able to get a falcon. But it's amazing.
"Where do you live, anyways?" I ask Misa. My fingers still stroke the bird's feathers.
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:00 pm

"It's nice to meet you too Tanya." Adahy squaks as he does when he's happy. I give a low chuckle. I point behind me, "I've been staying with my aunt for the past few days. But my parents- Parent sorry, lives a town over. Which I hate since I can't be with Adahy too much." Being with Adahy was like being with my dad, he had loved Falconry and had always trained me and took me out since I could remember. Adahy was my first falcon, he's aging quite a bit, but still that spirit I've always known, even though he'd lived a bit past his life span.
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:03 pm

I think, wondering I've I ever seen Misa before. I can't remember seeing her. Either way, I reply.
"My parents are in New York. I used to live there, 'till they sent me here to be with my grandparents. It's been okay. I wish I had a pet, though, something cool like your falcon. Or a horse. It would be the best!" I'm a bit too innocent to make a comment on her single parent. I'm too enthralled with the falcon girl to ask.
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:15 pm

I scratch behind my head, "Yea this little village can get a bit to quiet growing up somewhere larger." I smile, "When you get older if you can manage to talk someone into it, I can teach you some stuff about Falconry if you really like falcons. Though I admit, a horse would be pretty cool." I look back once again toward my aunts house trying to remember if she needed me tonight. I shrug it off. Adahy turns his head to me and screeches. I sigh, "Are you hungry again."
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:23 pm

I smile and reply, excited, "That would be awesome. And it's not like my grandparents would stop me." I pause to snort. "They'll be happy if I got out of the house and stopped complaining all day." I look back into the trees. There's actually trees all over the place. Big trees around the main town and all sorts of cabins and villages. I blink and look back to Misa.
"Are there, like, Indian villages in the trees? There were these kids in town who said there are tribes and stuff in there. They said there's all sorts of wild animals, too. One boy said they are wild horses."
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:29 pm

I give a small laugh, "Seems like all adults only want to get us out of the house." I shrug my shoulders, "I honestly haven't seen everything, there's so much to see, it's beautiful though it truly is." I smile, "There are though, I can tell you, lots of animals. Wild horses, there are some. It's amazing when you see a whole group. Some of these things you never unsee. If you would like, you could ask your grandparents, and I could take you out there for a bit now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Human RP-
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey Like Never Before :: Off Topic RolePlay :: Random-
Jump to: