Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

::Our Place::

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

::Our Place:: Empty
PostSubject: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:54 pm

I pad off a bit away from the Full Moon Bash, Aeter right beside me. I life my paw, and draw my amulet into a small patch of dirt below me. Looking around me for a few moments for anyone else, I close my eyes and picture our place, the beach in the outskirts far from the walls surrounding the Land Between Time. Opening them, I'm met by the staring look of a rippling Time Gap. Exchanging a look with Aeter, I step into the portal, squeezing my eyes shut, no matter what I couldn't bring myself to open them. My feet touch ground and I look around, and a sudden feeling of warmth and memories flood over me. I step to the side so Aeter could step out, before padding over to a single tree close to the water side and sit down, my tail curled over my paws.
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:00 pm

I don't hesitate to go after Addy, but I do close my eyes when going through the Gap. I come out onto the beach and smile for a moment. I pad down towards the water's edge, and settle right next to Addy, letting our fur press together. I smile and reminisce in my head, thinking of all the nights we spent here. Those nights, where we sat just like this.
I don't ask Addy what she wanted to tell me. I decide to let her take her time and say it when she wants too.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:11 pm

I look out to the water before opening my mouth deciding to talk, though the first things that came out could have been taken as just talking aloud to myself, "It's hard to believe this is where it all started over something similar to this... it's kind of like a place for confessions I've realized... kind of a way to let go of the past and look forward to the future and starting a new life... if that makes any sense" Switching my gaze over I look at Aeter, my eyes glowing with happiness and warmth, "...and speaking of starting a new life... Aeter I'm expecting pups."
I searched his eyes trying to find his emotion and traces of thoughts lingering in them. I knew he would support me through this because it's who he was, but I wanted to know how he felt about this.
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:16 pm

I start, and turn to look at Adalia. I smiled, and my own eyes reflected the same happiness and warmth. I licked her affectionately. "Addy, that's wonderful!" I said, the pleasure evident in my voice. "You're going to be a great mother, you know." I nuzzle her and add, "No pup could have a better mother."
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:31 pm

A huge smile works its way onto my face, overjoyed that his feelings about it reflected my own. I lean into Aeter's fur burying my muzzle into his neck, I twine my tail with his. I look up at him, the smile never once leaving my face, "And they'll have a perfect father." I just take a few moments to savor the moment, looking out at all the stars lingering in the sky, and the full moon hanging there. "Aeter, what are we going to do about where we raise them? I can't just leave the Land Between Time and go to Golden Gate, but I want our pups to know their real home. And what about you? You'll have to stay there so you can preform your duties to the pack.. so what are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:36 pm

I smile, unwilling to let anything ruin this joy. Puppies - I remember a conversation from what seems like forever ago, me and Adalia, sitting here... and I did say that. That someday, it could happen. I was beyond pleased. I thought for a moment, then answered Addy. "I want them to know their real home, too, the Golden Gate. Even if we have duties... I don't think Nyla will mind. She'll understand. She'll understand that we want them to grow up there. I'm sure Nyla will let us go back and raise them there." I'm confident in my answer. i don't see how Nyla could refuse.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:47 pm

I chuckle slightly, my eyes filling with a bit of amusement, "Nyla always has been a soft and understanding one deep down..." I thought a few things over, but if not I'm sure we'll be able to explain the situation to her... at least we know for a fact she'll hear out what we have to say. The thought was quickly replaced by another, but this one pleasant and more of a memory, "You know, it's funny to think that we started as just two apprentices clueless to each other's existence, we've fought battles together, and now look where we stand; but I wouldn't trade anything for the world." I smile inwardly and think to myself, somewhat talking to the pups growing, 'you hear that my darlings, I wouldn't trade anything for the world and now I'll have you.'
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:11 pm

I smile and lick Addy's ears affectionately. "It seems like just yesterday, doesn't it? We barely knew each other that day. And here we are.." My expression is warm, full of pleasure as I think back. "I can remember every word... and I wouldn't change a thing, not one word. This is just perfect, just the way it is." My thoughts drift, and I can understand Addy's worry over what we're going to do. But I'm confident - I want it as much as her, for the pups to grow up in the Golden Gate. I just know that we'll make it work, and I'm content with that.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:43 am

I bury my muzzle into Aeter's neck, my words full of warmth and compassion, "It's amazing to think how time's flown by just like that, and every day has only made me love you more." Looking at Aeter in the eyes, my eyes cloud over with curiosity and I tilt my head, "Aeter, where do you think we would be if we never realized how much we had in common or we never met at training? Do you think we'd be anywhere even near where we stand now?"
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:21 pm

"We'd probably just be at the Full Moon Bash." I joke, an amused expression on my face. I grow more serious and actually contemplate the question. I can't imagine how different things would be. I can remember the first day of training clear as anything - I remember every word. And not just for the learning part - for the friends I made, and how it changed me. I answer as truthfully as I can. "Well, Addy, all I know is my life wouldn't be so bright. Not without you. I can't imagine things any other way. That's why I give thanks for the way things have gone. Whether it's destiny or just how things happened, I give thanks. Because I would rather live one life this way - with you - than a thousand lives without you. Nothing would be the same, but this is the only way I want it.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:07 pm

My eyes glow with amusement before I respond to the first comment, which I knew was just a joking response, but it was actually quite true, "That I would, but I bet you you'd probably be somewhere with another girl trying to get you." I flick my tail chuckling but a serious look soon replaces it. I lick Aeter on the cheek and rub my cheek against his, closing my eyes I just treasure the moment. I was truly at a loss for words, awestruck, yeah I was never a one for too many words, nor was I really a charmer, but those words themselves meant more to me then he would ever probably know, because I would never really know how to say what they meant.
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:01 pm

I'm quickly at a loss to describe the pleasure, the happiness in me now, to be here with Addy. I answer her softly, my eyes twinkling with amusement. "Well, this hypothetical girl can try all she wants. You're the only girl I'll ever want." I close my eyes, too, knowing this will forever be committed to my memory. Every word, every movement, the smell on the air, the dark sky, the breeze, and Addy sitting against me. This will be one of those memories that I'll bring to mind and instantly be cheered. I don't have enough words to say how it is, it just is.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:21 pm

My body softly shakes as I chuckle half to myself. A small smirk finds its way onto my lips and my eyes sparked with humor, "Not to be all crazy and possessive or anything, but any girl that has enough guts to try anything best watch their back and sleep with their eyes open." I look out across the water and thoughts come rushing back to me, all memories, good and bad. Looking across the sea, it still made me wonder what the land was like away from the paradoxes and if it was really out of our grasp. Shrugging it off I knew it was a question to be answered another time, now wasn't the time.
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:41 pm

I laugh softly, my eyes flickering to Addy. "Yes, they'd better watch out." I agree, smiling. I want to hold this moment and live it forever, and I know in days in the future, when I need happiness, I can reach for this and have it. Although, I plan on just more happiness. Addy is going to have puppies... I'm going to be father. I can't wrap my mind around that. And now, I'm not even worried about how it'll work, I'm just savoring the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:37 pm

I divert my eyes' attention back up to the sky. Letting out a small sigh I turn my attention back over towards Aeter, "Do you think we should head back over to where everyone else is..? We've been gone long enough for someone to notice and I doubt either of us want to deal with their constant nagging." In complete honesty, to me the moment was too perfect and I didn't want to break it but quite frankly, I'd rather be the one to break the peace then someone else.

I wasn't really sure what I should say...
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:02 pm

I turn my head to Addy and contemplate. My eyes flicker off to the horizon, and I sigh. "I wish we could stay here forever..." I murmur under my breath. Louder, I say, "I guess. The big hunt is going to happen soon, right? We should participate, it'll be fun." I nuzzle her softly. "We'll have plenty of time to be alone like this in the future."
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:27 pm

I perk my ears hearing Aeter say something, but a bit distracted my attention elsewhere, I hadn't really picked up the words he had said under his breathe. This time deciding to pay more attention and trying to pick up the words he said and more excitement washed over her. 'Hunting... I love hunting!' "I honestly forgot about the big hunt, it was the last thing on my mind... I wonder who Nyla decided to organize it with this time around and how the groups will get divided.." A warm smile washes over my face, "As you said on one of our first times here, we'll have everyday for the rest of our lives for this."
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:18 pm

I smile back. "She'll probably ask an Avci. Perhaps Dusty, you know Dusty would love to have the privilege." I rose, stretching my legs and gazing out to the horizon for a long moment. Then I straightened and licked Addy's ears. "Let's go. I promise we'll have this time for us again." I paused, smiled, and added, "We'll definitely do it before we have our paws full with little puppies."
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:11 am

"I'm surprised she hasn't promoted Dusty yet to be completely honest. Who knows what Nyla has going up in that head of hers though." I rise to my paws, tail flicking back and forth, and I chuckle at the thought of having small little bundles of fur running around and about, playing and getting into trouble because lets face the facts, their young. Who doesn't get into trouble when their little. 'I wonder how many rascals we'll have to deal with... time will only tell.' Stretching a memory flickers through my head, "Out of everything that happened when I was younger I still remember when my parents showed me this place... we'll show our kids this place when they get old enough, right?" A large part of me really hoped that Aeter would say yes, I guess its just cause this beach held sentimental value to me and I wanted to pass it on.

(ADDY'S QUESTION TIME: even though I know you won't see this til you get back from vacation, which by the way I hope you enjoyed :3 Nyla said the pups were due on the 22nd so when should we put it off until?)

Last edited by Adalia on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDY'S EDIT TIME X3)
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:02 pm

(Uhh...my first reaction was to wait until the next roleplay day. Cause, you know, it would be a bit weird for Aeter to find out and that day for the puppies to come... like, procrastination much, Addy? xD But God only knows when the next roleplay day will ever come, since it's been the same night for a good long while now. I... don't know. Perhaps we'll just see?)

I smiled and nuzzled Addy softly. "Of course. But let's let it be just our place for a little bit longer. And then we can pass it down." I flicked my tail. "Come on, let's get back. We don't want to miss out." I turned and in the sand beneath my paws, I drew my Ouroboros in quick, precise marks. It glowed, and I felt my normally ice-cold amulet also heat slightly. The Time Gap opened, back to the spot where we had left from.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:02 pm

( I KNEW IT ADDY! YOU IDIOT YOU, PUT IT OFF TIL THE DAY OF XD. Ooooohhhhhh and and and and and (many and's haha) I talked to Nyla a bit about what she thought and she said that we can make a time skip for it if we want. The skip wouldn't affect the other role play, it'll just kinda be there.... OH MY GOSH WE'RE GOING TO THE FUTURE!!!!!.... sorry bout me I'm trying to distract myself from some things so I guess, me being me, being overly happy is my answer XD)

I nod my head, not saying anything because it seemed like words weren't necessary and needed to be said at the moment. The warm overjoyed smile had found it's way back onto my maw, only leaving when a serious thought entered my mind, but either way it was quickly swept away and replaced with a look of sheer joy. I follow beside Aeter and look into the Time Gap for a few moments. Even though this has been a part of my life since I was born, I always found the whole concept really... I don't know strange. It was an interesting concept to think that these amulets so small could bend time itself. I turn my head and look at Aeter, waiting to follow him through.
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

PostSubject: Re: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:31 pm

I felt Addy brush against me, and without hesitation, stepped into the Time Gap. I didn't really marvel at it now, after it had become part of my life. But the first times, going through the Gaps, I remembered those clearer than ever. All those things, leading to now. To my being with Addy, to my being a father... Wow. I was going to be a father. That thought was really wild to me. I came out on the other side of the Gap, back at the Bash.

(Switching threads)
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

PostSubject: Re: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Not a heart beat after Aeter went through the Time Gap did i follow. Still, just as I had those starting days of training, I clamped my eyes shut, still never having the will to even try to open them for a second. I knew just what the side effects of opening your eyes in the middle of a Time Jump was, as I had treated many cases, and some severe cases were really bad and honestly made me shiver. So it didn't take me two heart beats to not open them. Stepping out I opened my eyes, falling over the other wolves at the gathering.

(flies off to other topic -closed and done :3-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Our Place::   ::Our Place:: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Our Place::
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey Like Never Before :: Role Play :: The inbetween-
Jump to: