Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spirit of Stormclaws

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cutegamer
Mimiteh

Spirit of Stormclaws Empty
PostSubject: Spirit of Stormclaws   Spirit of Stormclaws Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:24 am

Name- Spirit of Stormclaws
Age- 3 yrs.
Gender- female

Physical appearance/ build (unrealistic fur colors etc...)- Black and grey with a hint of blue. White mask on face. one eye green one eye blue, furry cat-like bulld
Scars/ extra- scar across right (blue) eye
Personality- generally fierce, loyal, and can occasionally will crack a joke. 
History- was daughter of alpha in a pack. then stumbled upon the amulet/paradox. I was walking when I found the amulet hidden behind some leaves. Curious, I picked it up, and laughed, placing it around my neck. That is how I found this pack...

Which time paradox (you have the ability to chose)- symphony 
Position (If apprentice please include future rank as well)- Mimiteh
What Land? (to assure you've read the rules)- Land Between Time
Your amulet/anklet symbol?- lightning bolt with ghostly claw through it. glows because has case in the back to store fireflies
Where do you wear your amulet? (paws neck etc...)- around my neck- where it i the safest any challengers for my amulet gets their tail stuffed down their throat and a claw across their face-don't forget-.
How did your wolf obtain the amulet?- stumbled upon when wandering through original pack's territory

What about this pack caught your eye?- it seems more interesting than other packs. I also watch Doctor Who, and I love bibboly wobboly timey wimey stuff as the 10th doctor would say! Spirit of Stormclaws Icon_mrgreen  Spirit of Stormclaws Icon_mrgreen Spirit of Stormclaws Icon_mrgreen
Anything extra?- i just want pups to raise

IIIII
Back to top Go down

Spirit of Stormclaws
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey Like Never Before :: Character Assortment :: Character Biographies-
Jump to: