Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Falcon- That's me?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Falcon
jikuu ryokou
Falcon

Falcon- That's me? Empty
PostSubject: Falcon- That's me?   Falcon- That's me? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:41 pm

So I saw this topic, was bored and decided, sure why not?

Name- Adrian
Gender- Male
Age- 14

Pets- None, but I really adore Pitbulls, German Shepherds, and Dobermans

Interests
________

Well my interests... hmmm.
Well I have a great interest in Falconry, Martial Arts and Horse Back Riding. I would do anything to have a permit fot Falconry, or have my own horse. I like archery and swimming.

Author in the making: Meh I love to write things, it's how I express the things I can't say. I hate reading but I love to write.

Music- Big fan of country music (No judging -.-) but I'll listen to almost anything. Though I refuse to listen to hip hop and most rap.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personality
-------------

Well my personality is almost exactly like Falcon over here.

Goof- I try to make almost all situations lighter. Even though sometimes it gets me in trouble, usually everyone ends up with a smile on their face.
I'm that kinda person that will stay there by your side to whipe your tears no matter how many times you curse me out if I care for you. I'm antisocial, and keep to myself, but I open up to those that may break through to me... (Nyla .///.)
I do however have a short temper but am easy going. I can be very mature or a goof for my age.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This part is really awkward to say but since I couldn't say it to her face... Nyy I miss you, and your someone I'll never forget you. I'm so glad that you were by my side those few years, thank you for always being there to support me through thick and thin. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way <3
Back to top Go down

Falcon- That's me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey Like Never Before :: Off topic :: Introduction-
Jump to: