Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hadi's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hadi
Shaman
Hadi

Hadi's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Hadi's Bio   Hadi's Bio Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:34 pm

Hadi's Bio RkwQ0z5

Hadi's Bio GpXLRXh

Hadi's Bio Wolf_Saer13A-Tin-10

Hadi's Bio GpXLRXh

Hadi's Bio IpUvQJ4

3 Years

Hadi's Bio UlqYt2n

Male

Hadi's Bio VK3elj0

Hadi's coat is soft and a bit fluffy, not keeping to the smooth fur like the rest of his family. The fur sticking up slightly

Hadi's Bio P3InaiB

The upper part of his body is a mix of a darker brown with black mixed in, going from the base of his tail up to the top of his skull. His eyes surrounded by a lighter brown, almost tan color. The same color extends down, wrapping around his muzzle before attaching to his chest. Continuing its downward trail as he travels between his legs, reaching upwards on his sides and stopping about half way up his side. His legs all the same light brown, slightly darker than that of his chest and belly.

My Amulet Is on my front right leg attached by a string running from the top of my shoulder blade

The Design on the amulet is a 9 pointed star with a ruby center.

Hadi's Bio 3tZwpMz

Hadi's eyes are a bright, smooth yellow.

Hadi's Bio RnLW51d

Hadi's build is rather muscular under his fur, however from the outside he just looks like a rather hefty wolf. Not overweight but merely large, going with the rest of his body in that regard.

Hadi's Bio RzNI3fJ

Healer/Medic

Hadi's Bio GpXLRXh

Hadi's Bio Wolf_Saer12F-Tin-002

Hadi's Bio GpXLRXh

Hadi's Bio WqHEZF5

Playful - Despite his age, he will generally act a lot younger. Constantly seeking fun or friends, sometimes forgetting his duties and seeking what he deems as fun activities. With that said, it's lead into the next trait.

Social - Always looking to make new friends, never shy. Prefers the company of multiple wolves rather than the company of his own mind. It's probably for the best though, there is no telling what kind of situation Elric would get into if let unattended.

Confident - Along with his other traits, he'll never back down from a challenge. Be it because of his stubbornness or actual skill, he will persevere and attempt to conquer what life throws at him.

Hadi's Bio 1jlhbSz

I'd rather most of his history be revealed by others inquiring about it during the roleplay.

However, some things have already happened to him, so I will post them here next time I get a chance, hope that's okay.

Hadi's Bio DrWky0t

Mind - Despite how smart he may think he is, someone with a greater intellect could probably outwit the male. Despite his success in life, it came from persistence, not wit.

Speed - With his large build he can't run as fast as some but can at least hold his own during hunts.

Hadi's Bio 29dGdX6

Stamina - Rigorous training as well as his life style has allotted him a great amount of energy, able to keep at a task for a rather long time before becoming exhausted. However, he eats a lot to help keep this perk which would be the drawback to this.

Strength - Along with his genes and training, he was able to forge a nice set of muscles for himself. One that came with long hours of arduous work.

Hadi's Bio GpXLRXh

Hadi's Bio Wolf_Saer13A-Tin-15

Hadi's Bio GpXLRXh

Hadi's Bio MMgRtoB

Going to wait and see who comes back then I'll fill this part out.

Back to top Go down
Hadi
Shaman
Hadi

Hadi's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadi's Bio   Hadi's Bio Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Updated.

The character is the same that I use in a different pack, so I assumed using the same bio would be acceptable.
Back to top Go down

Hadi's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey Like Never Before :: Character Assortment :: Character Biographies-
Jump to: