Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Out for a few days

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

Out for a few days Empty
PostSubject: Out for a few days   Out for a few days Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:16 am

Hey guys I thought it's best to let you know, I won't be able to be on too much these next few days. I'll be on occasionally but not too much.
I'm just going to explain myself briefly to you guys. Today my family and I received news of my aunts passing either last night or the night before. We're going through a lot right now, so we have to travel 5 hours to her old home, and deal with all her previous financial issues and such. We plan on being there the remainder of the week, and I don't know how often I'll be able to get on. I hope to catch some of you guys on every now and then. Thank you for understanding.

>>Nyla
Back to top Go down
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

Out for a few days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a few days   Out for a few days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:07 pm

We appreciate letting us, Nyla. I'm very sorry to hear what happened, I'm sorry for your loss. I hope everything will be okay. : )

>>>Aeter
Back to top Go down
Falcon
jikuu ryokou
Falcon

Out for a few days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a few days   Out for a few days Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:04 am

Thanks for not just poofing away on us. I am truly sorry to hear about what happened as I hope everything gets better for you and your family. We'll really miss you for the time being. Once again hope all gets better (:

>>Falcon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out for a few days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a few days   Out for a few days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out for a few days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey Like Never Before :: About the pack :: Out for a while-
Jump to: