Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-Human RP-

Go down 
+3
Dusty
Aeter
Adalia
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:44 pm

No need for some huge long description. The title says exactly what this RP is.
The setting and all can vary depending on your characters likes and what not, eventually it'll all intertwine... some how...
Anyway, To start just post a form of your charrie.

Name-
nickname-
age-
gender-
appearance-
personality-
follower-

Name- Isantha Colmen
Nickname- Izzy
Age- 14
Gender- Female
Appearance- 4'10 and average weight. She has dirty-blond hair. It's elbow length. She has black eyes, where it looks like her pupils are her iris. Some say it appears as is she stares into their soul. Her right eye has a hazy appearance to it, from poor sight.
Personality- She is the quiet type and prefers to stay away from civilization. She is often found out in the woods or in wide open planes. She isn't too fond of others, but she can have a very kind heart. She usually rushes into a situation that she believes in, without thought.
She isn't one that is easy to convince to follow along with someone, once she has an idea she sticks to it. She hates to have to look up to people when talking as it makes her feel weak. Her comfort is found in the wilderness when she is free from worries.
Follower (if any, pet sort)- German Shepherd

Last edited by Adalia on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:54 pm

Name- Tanya York
nickname- N/A
age- 11
appearance- Average height and weight. Her hair has tight, bouncy curls cut a bit above her shoulders, a red-brown colour. Eyes are hazel.
personality- Tanya is friendly, but persistent, and lots of older kids push her away, calling her annoying. Tanya is brave, though, and won't hesitate doing something knew. She's pretty smart, too.
follower- None, though she badly wants a pet dog.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:59 am

Name- Lizzy
nickname- Lizz
age- 15
appearance- Mostly normal slightly tall, long brown hair with blond highlights. Her bangs cross over to the left side and reach down past her chin just to the middle of her neck. Her hair with slightly wavy and down past her shoulders. Her eyes are dark-ish green with lighter hints of green. She is slightly tanned.
personality- Kind, friendly to most people, She is quest and shy, nervous which can prevent her from talking to most strangers. She can get rude and not always going to be in the happy mood.
follower- Black and white border collie

Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:36 am

Name- Misaki Thorn
nickname- Thorn, Misa
age- 14
gender- Female
appearance- She is quite tall for her age and has a skinny frame. She has two eye colors (Left eye hazel Right eye dark green). Her hair extends just below her shoulders, with small bouncy curls at the tips. Her hair is straight but is wavy towards the mid-section. She has jet black hair. Her bands cover her right eyes and then merge in with the rest of her hair.
personality- She is quite easy going but very out going. She is very hyper and most people cannot put a lid on it. She is very responcible though, and appears to have a very flat expression to people who don't know her. She provides for her family and rarely gets to show her childish side. She has been isolated from friends all her life and doesn't have the best social skills. Sometimes people say her personality is as sharp as a thorn or as easy and calm as the wind and she just goes with the flow.
follower- Falcon (used for hunting)
Back to top Go down
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:44 am

(I suppose we can start now)

I wander along the edges of a small village. It seemed like a native place, with small huts providing shelter and a large pit in the center of the village for their ceremonies and rituals. Wandering on the outskirts I stay out of the town but close enough. It seemed like one could easily wander through and soon find them self at the other side and following the path that lead them here.Turning my back to the village I wander back into the depths of the trees, almost seeping into the shadows, I hear a sharp bark from behind me. I whip around and look around hesitant. I see a large German Shepherd bounding towards me and gives a leap and lands square on top of me knocking me over with his weight.
Landing with a humph I wrap my hands around his neck and smile and chuckle, "You silly goose. Still think you're that little puppy I met in my first days."
He seems to smile at my his tongue lolling out and sits up with triumph.
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:43 pm

(Before you explode, Adalai, I'd better post.)

I crossed my arms, sitting on a chair on the country house's porch. I grumbled under my breath. I had no want to be out here, in the middle of nowhere. All I could see were stinking trees, for god's sake. The actual town was a mile or two away. I lived in New York City, at least when I was lucky enough to not be shipped out to the countryside by my parents. Now I had to spend time here, in my grandparents old, run-down country home. 'Charming', my parents called it, 'quaint'. My reply was for them to stick it up their nose. I wanted to be in the city, with my friends. Not here, in the middle of nowhere, with not even a dog to keep me company. Just my old-as-dirt grandparents. I huffed, standing up, and marched off the porch, purposely scuffing the bottom stair with my combat boots. I kicked a pile of sticks, stomping around to the edge of the trees. I angrily kicked one, wincing at the pain. Bad idea. But I needed to vent somehow.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:53 pm

(*hug* YAY)

Dragging myself to an upright position and sit there with my dog on my lap practically crushing my legs.
I wince, "Off the knees, not the legs boy."
Cochise sticks his tongue in his mouth and cocks his head as if saying what is this off you speak of? I smile at him and push him with my hands. He falls over on his side as if playing dead. and then just lolls out his tongue again. I laugh, "Let's go, come on."
Standing up Cochise rolls over to his feet and follows me as I continue to walk farther away from the village. I blink a few times realizing the abandoned population since everyone was out for the day.
I smile at Cochise, "Let's go boy, we have work to do."
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Head Avci
Dusty

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Lizzy was sitting on a bench alone with only her dog laying at her feet, She watched people walking by but not to many pasted by her. She didn't want to be out here just sitting in the sunlight watching people go by but her Mother was tired of her hanging around in the house and sent her out to go do something useful for the world in the sun. She sighed heavily her Mom always forced her out of the house and yelled at her for the slightest things. She stood up and started off walking her dog Coal following up behind her. 'This is so boring theres never anything to do out here let alone at home then get yelled at all the time' she thought to herself as she walked glancing around the area for anything she might be able to do.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:38 pm

Cochise follows beside me, my hand always dangling by his side. I feel his body tense and he stands tall facing farther into the brush. Sliding my hand into my jacket I pull out a small knife that I use for catching to sell to the town. Cochise turns and pads slowly around the brush to the opposite side of where I was. He stayed upwind to distract the catch. I crouch down and peer upwards seeing a large rabbit that I could sell at the town. I sense that the rabbit had located Cochise and had tensed up.
I smile a devilish grin a slide the small knife between my fingers. I pinpoint the heart of the animal and with a swift movement the kill laid not moving in the brush, not knowing what hit it. Placing my fingers in my mouth I whistle for Cochise to come. He smiles at me his tongue lolling out again. He pads straight through the brush picking up burs and foliage on his pelt. He picks up the kill in his jaws and holds it up padding over to me.
I smile at him, "Hours of waiting paid off didn't it boy?" I chuckle, "But now I have to clean you all up unless you plan to try to camouflage yourself to catch something."
I rub his head sending leaves scattering over the ground. Kneeling down I put one hand on the rabbit and one hand on the knife and I pull it out, pulling out a small rag I clean the knife and stick it back in its rightful place. Dreadfully I walk over to the village and I walk to the nearby store.
Nodding at Cochise he places the rabbit so the butcher man could inspect it.
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:51 am

I sit outside on the porch to my aunts house. I had needed to escape my family for a bit. I pull my military dog tags over my neck and play around with them. One read my dads name and the other read mine.
I hold it to my heart for a second then slide it back over my neck. Standing up I walk over to the door in my socks and slide into my dads old military boots. I tuck my hair behind my ear and tuck my hands into my cargo's pockets. I walk down the porch and say as I walk away, "GOING FOR A WALK!"
As I walk away I couldn't help but feel out of place. I looked like a city girl in a country town, and that's exactly how I felt. The only reason I hadn't bothered to leave wasn't because of my mom and brother but my best friend. I walk a bit of a ways and then run the rest. On our property we had a large caged area that reached high up to the sky. Looking around I pad over to the large fence and but my fingers to the fence lining and call, "Adahy!" Whistling a couple times I hear a high screech and I smile as he swoops down and lands on a fallen tree in front of me.
I run into my house grab the keys and my leather glove that protects me from his talons. Tucking them both in my pocket I grab a small cage. I walk out of the town which was so small, out of my comfort zone and set the trap. I look around and bang my foot against a large tree in aggravation, it hurt but I just clench my teeth.
Going back over to the cage which now contained a few trapped mice I head back over to the large fenced area. I grab the keys and open the cage, slipping the leather grip on Adahy flies and lands on my arm thinking we're going out.
Opening the cage I allow the mice to scuttle around and then I allow him to go catch his breakfast. I pad out of the cage and lean against a tree outside of it watching him.
I then direct my gaze to the small village and try to hold back a scornful look, which hadn't worked.
Back to top Go down
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com
Namaye
Shaman
Namaye

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Name- Delphine Freyer
nickname- Dolphin
age- 15
gender- Female
appearance- She has light brown hair with sun-lights (natural highlights). Grey eyes and tan skin. Like Katniss Everdeen (google if you are clueless)
personality- Cheerful yet serious she is a very good student. She just earned her license and has been using it for various things, some not legal.
follower- An Alaskan Malamute named Friskie. Female.

Last edited by Namaye on Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Permetheis
Shaman
Permetheis

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:07 am

Name- Luke Dominique Ross
nickname- Luky-Pooky
age- 15
gender- Male
appearance- 5'7 Luke is about the average height for his age. He has scruffy blonde hair and blue eyes. He is quite fit and enjoys playing sports.
personality- Luke is a boy who likes to hang out with everyone. He doesn't judge people and spends most of his time at the skate park or as far away from his dad as possible. When his mother passed away, Luke's dad always blamed him for the death of her and since then, they have fought every single night.
follower- Sparky. 3 legged sandy coloured boarder collie x german shepard with one blue eye and one brown eye.
Back to top Go down
Namaye
Shaman
Namaye

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:02 pm

I carefully select a meal for Friskie. She wags her tail in hunger and excitement.

A can of beans, yes, that will do. She loves them. Friskie eats them up and yawns, pulling her black ears back and opening her mouth wide. Yawns are contagious and I, too, yawn along with her. I stand up, shake off a blanket I had been wearing, and walk over to the village to start to day of with a bang.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:25 pm

I start growing impatient but the butcher just shakes his head and sends me off. Glaring at him for a moment Cochise grabs the rabbit and we leave. There was a tiny little area, sort of like a park set off near the edge of town. It was usually vacant. Cochise and I walk into it and I sit down. He starts walking hesitantly. Looking back at me then pads away and falls rolling hysterically in the grass. He sits up turns his head to face me and barks. I stand up and pick up the rabbit and toss it over to him. He barks and jumps on it ripping it apart swallowing it in a few large gulps. With each tear a loud growl sounded in his throat. When he had finished he hadn't even left the rabbit fur, just bones. Cochise lay there gnawing on the bones as if trying to get something out of them. He grabs the bone dropping it at my feet wagging his tail.
Back to top Go down
Permetheis
Shaman
Permetheis

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:06 pm

I woke up from a horrible dream. I flip my head over to look at my clock, then I rub my face as I try to wake up properly. I sit up, stretch out and look at Sparky, lying on the floor sleeping. She flicks her head up at me and then carefully stands up. I look at her back leg that she lost. It was all dads fault that happened. He just had to throw her in front of a car. I smiled at her but clenched my teeth, remembering the horrible moment that I couldn't do anything about. I stood up and walked over to my dresser. I pulled out my red jeans, black t-shirt and my red and black checkered jumper. I then pulled out a pair of socks, put them on my feet and then put my old black converses on. They had a whole on the left side below where the shoe laces are, but I really don't care. I walked over to my red helmet and put it on my head, not bothering to do up the straps. I whistle for Sparky to follow me as I grab my skateboard.
My dad is downstairs listening to an old radio and smoking. I open my door and hear it squeak, before quietly walking downstairs. The radio is set on sport news and I look at dad, snoring away on the old sofa. I'm so happy he is asleep. I don't want to have to get into a fight this morning. I rub my arm at where he punched me yesterday, then I look at my bored that says 'Never Give Up' in black and gold writing with stars in the background. I smile and walk to the front door, carefully open it and walk out side with Sparky. She trots behind me like she has no care in the world and like she hasn't lost her leg. She's my only friend, and she is the one I would die for.
I finally get to the cracked footpath and put my skateboard down and begin to ride it. I have to pick up speed if I want to miss the cracks. Sparky runs after me with her tongue sticking out of her mouth flopping around. I take one last stride of the skateboard then pull it up to go to the park. I walk through the grass over to the ramp that leads to the bowl. I can hear noses but I brush that aside as I fly down the ramp into the bowl. I bounce back up on the other side and then look at Sparky. She seems nervous and is looking over at something behind the bushes next to the skate park. I fly back down the bowl and bounce up next to her. I walk down the cracked steps and come out from next to the bush. A girl and her dog are sitting there eating something. It made my stomach growl, knowing I hadn't eaten in days.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:16 pm

I smile at Cochise and smirk as if he understood me, "Leave nothing for me, I see how it is." He looks at me tongue lolling out and pushes the bone closer. I roll my eyes rub his head, grab the bone and throw it. Cochise chases after it jumping, catching it in his mouth. I laugh, "Never a dull moment with you hu?" I stand up and whistle, Cochise trots over to me tail wagging. I slide my hand in my jacket taking out my knife again. I flick my wrist throwing it, hitting a tree, "Now to find something for me since you want everything for yourself." I walk over to the tree and take it out, wiping the sap off. Sliding it back into place Cochise rushes over to my side.
Back to top Go down
Permetheis
Shaman
Permetheis

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:19 pm

I take a step back as I watch the girl throw a knife into the tree. Sparky barks and I pull her back by the scruff before she tries to dart off after the other dog. "Sparky." I tell her at a whisper. She sits bag down and looks at the dog as I look at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:31 pm

Cochise tenses up beside me as he hears a bark. He looks up at me and barks. I cock my eyes at him, "Cochise enough." He whines and sits down. I start walking and he just sits there. I look at him and sigh, "Just going to be a stubborn dog now aren't you." Cochise barks at me. I shrug my shoulders, I knew there was someone nearby why else would he be acting up. My guess is they had another dog. I was tired and hungry. I had been giving all my meals to Cochise, his well being was important. I say with a grim expression, "Cochise you can stay here if you want, but I'm going to find somewhere to stay for today I prefer not to stay in another tree tonight."
Back to top Go down
Permetheis
Shaman
Permetheis

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:39 pm

I noticed the girl not notice me. I stood up, carefully walking towards her. Sparky walked next to me staring at the dog. "Um, hey." I said, when I am at least 3 meters away from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:47 pm

I look at the boy as he walks towards me. He looked to be about a year or so older than me. Cochise stared at the dog, looked like a mix breed. I say, "Hi." I look at the dog, she was missing a leg but she was still beautiful. To keep things from getting awkward I say, "Nice dog."
Back to top Go down
Permetheis
Shaman
Permetheis

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:50 pm

I scratch the back of my neck and look at Sparky, "Yeah, that's Sparky." I saw her look up at me then look back at the dog, "I'm Luke." I added.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:55 pm

I smile "Nice to meet you Luke. My names Isantha." I pause then add, "But you can just call me Izzy." I look down at my dog, I add, "That's Cochise." He looks up at me when I say his name and he barks at me. I roll my eyes, "Go ahead." Cochise lolls out his tongue then runs out and starts rolling around and romping through the grass. I couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
Permetheis
Shaman
Permetheis

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:57 pm

I chuckle at her dog then look at her again, "Isantha? Never heard of it before. It's cool." Then I think of my name. Boring old Luke. I shouldn't care though and then I wipe that aside and pet Sparky's head as her tongue flops out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:03 pm

((I'm just gonna throw myself into roleplay.))

I glance up, hearing voices nearby. I scramble onto my feet, shaking grass off of my pants. Carefully, I weave through the trees. My combat boots tread lightly, and I stop behind a tree. My head pokes out from behind the tree. My tight red curls slip off my shoulder. My hazel eyes study the two. They both look a lot older then me: I'm only 11, they look at least 14. I try to breathe quietly, and just listen and watch them.
Back to top Go down
Adalia
The Six Councilman
Adalia

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:07 pm

I grin, "Yea, not many people have. Thanks." I say sheepishly, "To be honest you're the first that doesn't think it makes me seem like some weirdo." I shrug that off though not wanting to jinx it. I say, "You from around these parts?" I look back in the direction of the small village then turn back to look at Cochise, he had started chasing a squirrel and was about to jump at it. I whistle and say in a hard but soft tone, "Cochise enough." The German Shepherd looks down and walks over to me, he plops down by my side looking at Sparky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

-Human RP-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Human RP-    -Human RP-  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Human RP-
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey Like Never Before :: Off Topic RolePlay :: Random-
Jump to: