Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forbidden Land

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

Forbidden Land Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Land   Forbidden Land Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:07 am

Deep inside the depths of the territory lurks a land, even outside of the grasps of the Seiko. Never is one supposed to set foot, but I suppose sometimes curiosity gains the best of everyone, no? Those whom enter this land sometimes don't come out. Your nightmares become reality. You hear the voices of suffering of loved ones and friends. Even the toughest wolves suffer and when--if- they come out they never unsee what terrors and nightmares were bestowed upon them.

I sit gazing out into the land and sigh, "No... not again" I turn my back and feel at my amulet and a tear rolls down my cheek. I close my eyes for a moment of silence and the open them and say to myself, "Stay strong... it's what they want. And they need you."
I sit there shuffling my paws trying to make a decision.
Back to top Go down
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com

Forbidden Land
Page 1 of 1