Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Writing Contest- Deadline 9/25

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

Writing Contest- Deadline 9/25 Empty
PostSubject: Writing Contest- Deadline 9/25   Writing Contest- Deadline 9/25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:43 pm

Adalia has given me an idea and I shall state it here just in case you didn't see it on the Pack Thread.

So on with the Contest (Quoted word for word from her pm)~

Quote :
Maybe it should be like a western theme? You know, since it seems the current theme in the chat box is all westerny and such. So I say we write as if the pack is in the time of cowboys and such. The Tower of Time would still be there, but instead of camps, there would be towns with sheriffs and all that cool stuff, or you could even be the sheriff! For the sake of the theme we could write as if the wolves are anthros or just regular old wolves. If written as anthro they can ride horses and all that amazing stuff!

As for rules and restrictions-

*Must be over 250 words
*Must follow the theme (obviously!)
*Your character must be involved in the story whether as the villain, Sheriff, whatever it's up to you!
*You MUST have fun. If you do not have fun with this- punishment shall follow (:<

Prizes-

1st Place
*10% Trust Perhaps. If they have max trust just add on extra shards to the next prize.
*650 Shards (If added on from the trust, add 100 shards?)
*A free major and minor product from the packs market.

2nd Place
*10% Trust
*500 Shards (Same extra if added on from trust)
*Additional Character from the market OR "Special Prophecy/Ability to see into the future" from the market and Custom Title

3rd Place
*5% trust
*450 Shards (If trust maxed out, add 50)
*Custom Title and Promotion (If promotion is not needed or desired, speak to me and Nyla and we'll work something out)
The deadline as of right now for all entries is 25 September. 2013, Wednesday. Date may be further extended, please comment here if you are going to compete. Once your entry is complete please send it to Falcon for judging (If anyone would like to volunteer to be a judge please step up and comment here as well ^^)

::Contestants::

•Joe [Adalia]
•AHHHH [Aeter]
•Psycho [Nyla]
Back to top Go down
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com

Writing Contest- Deadline 9/25
Page 1 of 1