Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going to Minnesota~ To da 10,000 lakes...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aura
Pupil
Aura

Going to Minnesota~ To da 10,000 lakes...  Empty
PostSubject: Going to Minnesota~ To da 10,000 lakes...    Going to Minnesota~ To da 10,000 lakes...  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:49 pm

Oh hai! Yea, what the title said. I'm going up to Ely, MN where my uncles lake cabin is. I'll be most likely a week or more. I'll be leaving on the 29th with my grandparents and siblings. Thankfully, there is a computer there, but since I'm right SMACK in the forest, next to a lake.... I won't be using it much. THAT, and my older bro and sis are coming who love to Facebook, and possibly my older cousins as well. My great uncle may be there, and he and my grandpa like to use that. Sooo I won't be able to get on much. I'll probably be fishing, boating, swimming, shopping in town, possibly biking, hiking, exploring, relaxing, sleeping, playing, taking pics, and..... tubing. ♡♡☆☆✧✧ So, yea, I'll be pretty busy. That's just a heads up (7 up!).

Err... See yah when I leave! ✌ ✌ ✌

EDIT: WOWZERS! Good thing I made this today. I'M LEAVING TOMORROW =O
Back to top Go down

Going to Minnesota~ To da 10,000 lakes...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey Like Never Before :: About the pack :: Out for a while-
Jump to: