Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

...through the website

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

...through the website Empty
PostSubject: ...through the website   ...through the website Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:05 pm

Guests- If you're interested in joining the pack but don't have a Wolfquest account, just read through this (mostly rules and about the pack and rank) and fill out the form at the bottom.

Welcome
to
the
Time
Paradox
Pack

"Hello there stranger. It seems you have wandered into the Land Between Time. Don't worry you're safe here. My name is Nyla, and the land to which you've just wandered into is the place I know as home. Seems you've wandered yourself into the Time Paradox Pack. Why the Time Paradox Pack? Well, I doubt you've heard of a pack like ours. We roam in different paradox's, or time periods. There are Pathways between each time period, each where a quadrant of our pack lives, there are three different time gaps, and the center of it all is where you now stand. See there in the distance? The tower, that tower is the center of all the packs power. It allows us to keep our name. It's the center of all time travel that allows us to contact each sector of the pack. Follow me, I don't bite; allow me to explain.

The three time periods I explained earlier are the Symphony Paradox, the Valkin Paradox, and the Golden Gate Paradox. When first joining, each member is assigned to one of the paradox's. As time continues eventually they will be able to travel to a different time paradox.
The Valkin Paradox is probably the most dangerous time to live in. There are many threats, this is not the place for the fainthearted, although it's not impossible to make your home in the pack here. Members of the pack seem to have some of the tightest bonds when living here.
The Symphony Paradox is a typical place to make your home in the pack. However, don't forget, anything's possible. There are those unexpected bumps and turns. Especially here.
In the Golden Gate Paradox, it is probably the most
peaceful. All elders usually get sent here in their final days, so they can leave in peace. Typically many prefer to pass in their part of time, although, those highly respected come to the Golden Gate Paradox to end it. This is usually home to some of the wisest members of the pack. It is of high honor/respect to roam here."

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Pack Statistics

Original Discovery and Creation Date: 12 June, 2012
Founder(s): Nyla (-Misaki-Midnight-)
Time Travelers: 10
Females: 6
Males: 4
Pack colors:

.: Pack Events/News :.
::12 June, 2013::Our one year anniversary is here and we have a Role Play event planned to celebrate it!

::23 June, 2013::A new concept possibly being brought into the pack has been posted on our website. Please read it and leave opinions. The market to spend shards has been added. And Shard amounts have been updated.

Residents

☩- Golden Gate Paradox-☩

☩-
☩-
☩-

☩- Symphony Paradox -☩

☩- Dusty (xLunarx52) 100% 5290❖
☩- Spirit of Stormclaws (cutegamer) 15% 660❖
☩- Hadi (xHadi) 60% 3770❖
☩- Kuroko (No WQ Account) 15% 680❖
☩- Aura (silvermoon518012) 15% 2060❖ MIA

☩- Valkin Paradox -☩

☩- Falcon (Artctic-Flame58) 100% 2060❖
☩- Penny (Turtle Nerd)
☩-

☩- Land Between Time -☩

☩- Nyla (-Misaki-Midnight-) 100% 5370❖
☩- Adalia (Wolf Obsessor) 100% 5060❖
☩- Aeter (Fern7) 100% 4100❖

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Laws of the Paradox

- Do not back sass any member of the pack. Every member needs to be treated with respect. If you have any problems with any member of the pack be sure to report to me or one of the moderators of our website.
-Respect is key. Adding on to rule one. I really want to emphasize this. respect is the key to having a good time in our pack. You will NOT be allowed to stay in the pack if you don't show the respect towards everyone in the pack.
- No vulgar language. Please, we don't know who is joining the pack and it comes along with respect. If anyone is caught using it in places that are not allowed they will receive a warning. Three warnings and you're out.
- Each member has the ability to rejoin the pack ONCE after they mess up.
- Please just no drama. It will take the fun out of the pack and will just get plain old annoying after a while. If you try to bring any sort of drama into our role plays or anywhere in the pack, you will receive a warning.
- Under the section in the member application titled what land, place Land Between Time, so I know you've read the rules.
- Pack Roamers are still Pack Members
- Roamers will not be able to participate in mainstream Role plays and some events. But will be able to participate in pack nights and some contests.
- Stay Active please, that way we can stay a strong pack and gain members.
-If school, or real life get's in the way, please don't hesitate to ask for a MIA.
- Each member has the power to chose which time paradox they wish. Chose wisely.
- If you join the pack and you are under two years you will be registered as a pupil, under one year an adolescent, but you have to put the position you wish to work up to.
- I'm just going to cut the rest short, Have fun.

Missing in Action/MIA

I understand when you can't stay active due to family issues, school trips, school or anything. However if you can, please before you leave, request an EFA/MIA. This lets us know you didn't just go inactive on us. If you don't come back after a long period of time, we'll move you to pack friend until you inform us to do otherwise.

Pack Hierarchy

☩-Seiko -☩ The time keepers, They are the highest ranking members of the pack. They live in the land between time.
There tend to be three. One representing each time period in the Tower of Time. There is the Head Seiko, whom lead them.

Head Seiko-

☩- Nyla (-Misaki-Midnight-)

Seiko-
☩-
☩-
☩-

☩- Mimiteh -☩ These are the leaders of each of the groups. They will replace the Seiko once they are no longer able to serve in the tower of time. In a way their training is never done until they take their place in the Tower of Time. The Seiko of each Paradox will chose who trains underneath them. They are the 'alphas' of each paradox.

Mimiteh-
☩-Spirit of Moonclaw of Symphony Paradox
☩-
☩-

☩- Kyoutou -☩ These are like the deputies of each paradox or time period. They assist the Mimiteh. They will replace the Mimiteh after they either move on or are promoted; or retire to the life of an elder.

Kyoutou-
☩-
☩-
☩-

☩- Councilman -☩ There are two councilman from each paradox. One male one female. It is a high honor to be chosen as a councilman. They represent their paradox in the Land Between Time, at the Tower of Time. This rank must be earned by trust and loyalty from the head of their time.

Councilman-

☩- Adalia (Wolf Obsessor) of Golden Gate; female representative
☩- Aeter (Fern7) of Golden Gate; male representative
☩-

☩- Jikuu Ryokou -☩ These are the messengers. They each hold an anklet each with a special symbol. They travel between time delivering messages and news on time periods. They are part of the reason the pack has such close ties. Their symbol that they hold is chosen when they enter the pack. Every member had one although, there's for some reason stands out.

Jikuu Ryokou

☩-Falcon (Arctic-Flame58) of Valkin Paradox
☩-
☩-

☩- karavadonis -☩ These are the warriors/ defenders of each time period. There are many branches to this position, ranging from close combat, arm to arm and far combat. Will be discussed as the pack grows. There is a head karavadonis that is in charge on monitoring pupil's training and is in charge of them overall. There is one from each paradox.

Head karavadonis

☩-
☩-
☩-

Karavadonis

☩-
☩-
☩-

☩- Avci -☩ These wolves are light on their feet. Even we need to eat. These wolves are the hunters for the pack. Once again there are a few branches into this division but will be discussed as the pack grows. There is one head from each of the Paradoxes. The head Avci are in charge of organizing the hunts and the monthly moon bash; this is when once a month the whole pack gathers underneath the full moon and hunts.

Head Avci

☩- Dusty (xLunarx52) of Symphony Paradox
☩-
☩-

Avci

☩-
☩-
☩-

☩- Shaman -☩ These are the healers. They are the healers. They help keep the pack in healthy condition. They have an everlasting alliance with each other. They stay out of any pack conflicts and are often quite laid back, however reserved. Typically they come in great varieties of personalities.

Shaman

☩-Hadi (xHadi) of Symphony paradox
☩-
☩-

☩- Star Gazers -☩ These wolves normally aren't seen. They drift freely as they please. Usually they stay in the depths of the territory. They are usually the first to realize troubles of anything. Something gives them access to communicate through the time gaps.

Star Gazers

☩-Kuroko of Symphony Paradox
☩-
☩-

☩- Queen -☩ These are the wolves expecting/nursing pups. They are valued members of the pack. In the past it was forbidden for the pups to be raised by guardians of two separate paradoxs. Some consider them mutts, but nothing goes against it.

Queen

☩-
☩-
☩-

☩- Pupil  -☩ These are the wolves in training. They train until their mentor or the Seiko decides their ready. Once pups are 6 months of age, they receive a mentor. It is also at this time that they are cast off from the pack to find their amulet, and upon return they receive their mentor.

Pupil

☩-
☩-
☩-

☩- Adolescents -☩ These are the pups of the pack. They are the ones we fight to protect. They bring everyone closer together because everyone has the same goal- to protect them.

Adolescents

☩- Aura (silvermoon518012) of Symphony Paradox
☩-
☩-

☩- Wisdom Seekers -☩ The wisdom seekers are basically the elders of the pack. They are highly respected for their service and now lay in a life of peace and rest. The Wisdom Seekers are relatively the first ones the Seiko's go to for advise seeking

Wisdom Seekers

☩-
☩-
☩-

Roamers

It's beyond understandable if you're too busy in real life to join our pack as a full member. It's happened to everyone. Or maybe you're not positive if you want to be a full time dedicated member of the pack. Well, if any of those are the issue you can join as a roamer. A pack roamer is exactly like a pack friend. As a roamer you have the freedom to chose a paradox of your liking and that's the area you'll explore. Roamers however cannot participate in mainstream role plays, however you are still counted as a pack member. Activeness if not held against you as you don't take place in role play, you're just bystanders. You will also not be able to participate in all contests, however there will be quite a few where you will still qualify. When we have a pack chat night, and extra activities you will be able to attend because you are qualified as a pack member.

☩-Penny (Turtle Nerd)- Roamer of Valkin

Forms

Code:

Username-
Name-
Age-
Gender-

Physical appearance/ build (unrealistic fur colors etc...)-
Scars/ extra-
Personality-
History-

Which time paradox (you have the ability to chose)-
Position (If apprentice please include future rank as well)-
What Land? (to assure you've read the rules)-
Your amulet/anklet symbol?-
Where do you wear your amulet? (paws neck etc...)-
How did your wolf obtain the amulet?-

What about this pack caught your eye?-
Anything extra?-

Code:
Pack Roamer

Username-
Name-
Gender-
Age-
Short description of the character-
What land? (to assure you've read the rules)-
What time paradox would you like to roam-
Why would you like to join as a roamer as apposed to a full member?-

Code:
Pack Ally or Rival

Username-
Name-
Pack Name-
Link-
reason-
Ally or Rival-

Allies

☩- Primes and Shadows  Pack::http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=72062::

☩- Tribe of the  Ruins and Shadows::http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=72142::

Special Thanks goes out to Aeter (Fern7), Adalia (Wolf Obsessor), and Falcon (Arctic-Flame58) for helping me with the bringing back of the pack. This also goes out to Dusty (xLunarx52) for staying with us through all of our activity dips. Also another big thanks to Adalia for helping me with the front page.

Last edited by Nyla on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com
Kuroko
Star Gazers

PostSubject: Re: ...through the website   ...through the website Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:46 am

Username- Kuroko
Name- Kuroko
Age- 3 Years
Gender- Female

Physical appearance/ build (unrealistic fur colors etc...)- Small/lithe build. Not neccessarily small by any means, but certainly just below the average size for an adult wolf. However, her speed is faster because of it, although she does not have much stamina to back the actions up.

Scars/ extra- None

Personality- Calm, relaxed and outgoing. She loves the company of others, although at a distance, one would think because of her willingness to be alone she preferred solitude.

Rare to see her lose her composure as she seeks to solve everything without violence and instead seeks the way of words. However, her harsh tone and quick tongue can get her into trouble as well.

History- I know it's probably rude to post an application without this filled out, but I'm posting this late at night and would prefer to send this before I go to bed. Feel free to decline it for now if it's required and I'll write one asap. If not, I'll have it written by the time I post my biography.

Which time paradox (you have the ability to chose)- Symphony preferrably, don't really see her fitting into Valkin and Golden Gate seems empty. Although, I wouldn't mind going to Golden Gate if I could still RP with others as well until more joined it.

Position (If apprentice please include future rank as well)-Star Gazer
What Land? (to assure you've read the rules)- Um, I'm assuming there was supposed to be a secret word or something within the rules, but I didn't see anything like that in the "...through the website" post.
Your amulet/anklet symbol?- A half crescent moon with a star engraved on each flat side.
Where do you wear your amulet? (paws neck etc...)- Neck
How did your wolf obtain the amulet?- Mother

What about this pack caught your eye?- Hm, well, I've been stalking a few wolf sites for a while now, and after trying another, I assumed I could handle one more. Going through my bookmarks, I ran across this one and the whole Paradox thing is interesting.
Anything extra?- Nope.
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: ...through the website   ...through the website Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:53 pm

Quote :

Username- Kuroko
Name- Kuroko
Age- 3 Years
Gender- Female

Physical appearance/ build (unrealistic fur colors etc...)- Small/lithe build. Not neccessarily small by any means, but certainly just below the average size for an adult wolf. However, her speed is faster because of it, although she does not have much stamina to back the actions up.

Scars/ extra- None

Personality- Calm, relaxed and outgoing. She loves the company of others, although at a distance, one would think because of her willingness to be alone she preferred solitude.

Rare to see her lose her composure as she seeks to solve everything without violence and instead seeks the way of words. However, her harsh tone and quick tongue can get her into trouble as well.

History- I know it's probably rude to post an application without this filled out, but I'm posting this late at night and would prefer to send this before I go to bed. Feel free to decline it for now if it's required and I'll write one asap. If not, I'll have it written by the time I post my biography.

Which time paradox (you have the ability to chose)- Symphony preferrably, don't really see her fitting into Valkin and Golden Gate seems empty. Although, I wouldn't mind going to Golden Gate if I could still RP with others as well until more joined it.

Position (If apprentice please include future rank as well)-Star Gazer
What Land? (to assure you've read the rules)- Um, I'm assuming there was supposed to be a secret word or something within the rules, but I didn't see anything like that in the "...through the website" post.
Your amulet/anklet symbol?- A half crescent moon with a star engraved on each flat side.
Where do you wear your amulet? (paws neck etc...)- Neck
How did your wolf obtain the amulet?- Mother

What about this pack caught your eye?- Hm, well, I've been stalking a few wolf sites for a while now, and after trying another, I assumed I could handle one more. Going through my bookmarks, I ran across this one and the whole Paradox thing is interesting.
Anything extra?- Nope.

You're accepted ^^ Welcome to the pack Kuroko! As to the paradox situation, you would still be able to RP even if you went to Golden Gate with the others. So whichever one you'd like is fine.
Back to top Go down
Kuroko
Star Gazers

PostSubject: Re: ...through the website   ...through the website Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:28 pm

Before I post my bio and get into the RP, on my first post, should I act as a stranger wandering into the land or as an existing pack member? I know packs do it differently, so I'd rather not make a fool of myself.
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: ...through the website   ...through the website Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:51 pm

It would be fine to act as an already joined member that way you can partake in the current rp event ^^
Back to top Go down
menos
jikuu ryokou

PostSubject: yink   ...through the website Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:26 pm

Username-menos86
Name-yink
Age-23 years
Gender-m

Physical appearance/ build brown fur with stripes of dark red giving him a brutal effect his front canines have a yellow dull to them, and they end at a sharp point his tail is veri bushy giving him a cuter effect then he actually is -
Scars/ extra-he has a long scar down his hind right leg and multiple short scars on his muzzle
Personality-hes friendly for the most part and always up to help but hes very brutal in combat giving him a weird aura im combat since he has been known to show no mercy in battle which is unlike him outside of it
History-he was a pup and as he grew up he had a hard life his father was killed in the valkin paradox while his mother passed young of a disease he was and only child but was given help and was thought by local wolves but other times he had to steal when he needed to he learned growing up to respect life and be kind to others but if it comes down to it show no mercy and kill anything the would harm him or his loved ones even tho because of the past he become self focused he wishes to have a mate one day but finds it hard since he feel there is no current mate for him so he moved to valkin time like his father ocne was in a weird way to honor him

Which time paradox (you have the ability to chose)- valkin
Position (If apprentice please include future rank as well)- what ever is needed
What Land? (to assure you've read the rules)-the land between time
Your amulet/anklet symbol?- a anklet that shows to wolves growling at enemy while a pup sits and watches
How did your wolf obtain the amulet?-he was stalking to area at one time and saw a shine in the bushes he nosed his way thru and saw the anklet with the symbol upon it and thought it was eerily close to his story so he adopted it as his own

What about this pack caught your eye?- invited by owner XD
Anything extra?-
Back to top Go down
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

PostSubject: Re: ...through the website   ...through the website Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:34 pm

Menos86 wrote:

Username-menos86
Name-yink
Age-23 years
Gender-m

Physical appearance/ build brown fur with stripes of dark red giving him a brutal effect his front canines have a yellow dull to them, and they end at a sharp point his tail is veri bushy giving him a cuter effect then he actually is -
Scars/ extra-he has a long scar down his hind right leg and multiple short scars on his muzzle
Personality-hes friendly for the most part and always up to help but hes very brutal in combat giving him a weird aura im combat since he has been known to show no mercy in battle which is unlike him outside of it
History-he was a pup and as he grew up he had a hard life his father was killed in the valkin paradox while his mother passed young of a disease he was and only child but was given help and was thought by local wolves but other times he had to steal when he needed to he learned growing up to respect life and be kind to others but if it comes down to it show no mercy and kill anything the would harm him or his loved ones even tho because of the past he become self focused he wishes to have a mate one day but finds it hard since he feel there is no current mate for him so he moved to valkin time like his father ocne was in a weird way to honor him

Which time paradox (you have the ability to chose)- valkin
Position (If apprentice please include future rank as well)- what ever is needed
What Land? (to assure you've read the rules)-the land between time
Your amulet/anklet symbol?- a anklet that shows to wolves growling at enemy while a pup sits and watches
How did your wolf obtain the amulet?-he was stalking to area at one time and saw a shine in the bushes he nosed his way thru and saw the anklet with the symbol upon it and thought it was eerily close to his story so he adopted it as his own

What about this pack caught your eye?- invited by owner XD
Anything extra?-

Accepted of course ^^ As regarding the positions, we're in use of anything so just take your pick :3 And also, when time allows just make your character bio here- https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com/f5-character-biographies
and then you can start RP, you can join in in our current RP event, The Full Moon Bash located here- https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com/t71p45-full-moon-bash#3334
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...through the website   ...through the website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...through the website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey Like Never Before :: About the pack :: Joining-
Jump to: