Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animals In The City

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

Animals In The City Empty
PostSubject: Animals In The City   Animals In The City Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:06 pm

I won't spend long a plot description; This roleplay is based around a busy city, with suburbs on the very edge. Your character is an animal fighting for its survival out here; or maybe your a domestic creature, a housepet. You can be a dog, cat, rabbit, fox, raccoon, squirrel, bird, whatever you want. Just think about one thing; Will a dog and squirrel be able to communicate? Only pet peeve I had to point out.

MY CHARRIE:
Name: Kuk'uq
Personality: Mostly quite rude and definitely a loner, she does as she likes with no regard for others.
SPECIES: Dog specifically a Norwegian Elkhound-Shepherd mix.
Appearance: Fur is not fluffy, fur is short and close-cropped, a light brown- dark brown mixed colour. Size is inbetween medium and large; Ears are pointed. Eyes are brown.

CITY:
Image a square; Put two smaller squares in it. The inner square is the park and some residential area, with lots of unclaimed alleys. Packs may have claimed larger streets and alleys with dumpsters. The next square is a mix of commercial/residential area, with some good food areas. The outer edge is mostly industrial, and packs don't usual roam here. Beyond the industrial areais suburbs.
Back to top Go down

Animals In The City
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey Like Never Before :: Off Topic RolePlay :: Other Animals-
Jump to: