Journey Like Never Before
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Like Never Before

Prepare for a journey like none other before.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Nyla's Avatar Extravaganza~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyla
Head Seiko
Nyla

~Nyla's Avatar Extravaganza~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Nyla's Avatar Extravaganza~   ~Nyla's Avatar Extravaganza~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:38 pm

I have no clue why I'm opening this again... for practice I suppose.

Well anyway, welcome to Nyla's Avatar Extravaganza. I am an artist of decent level in my opinion.
I formerly had a shop on wolfquest titled "Misaki's Avatar Extravaganza" perhaps you've requested a time before?
I could rant on about rules, examples and forms and stuff, but I'm going to cut to the chase.
Here at Nyla's Avatar Extravaganza we have very few rules.

- Wear your avvie for at least 5 days. Please, I work very hard on them so I'd love to see them worn.
- Please do not wear them on other websites without my permission. If you would like to, please link me the site, and ask me before you do so. Please continue to give me credit even on the other site.
- give me credit. I work really hard and would like to receive some recognition (it's only fair right.)
- Under what wolf? put New Foundland Wolf. This will change every few months, this is to show you have read the rules.
- Do not steal work and claim as your own. And I know people do this. If you do I will find you.
- Do not take other users request's. It was made for them and them ONLY. Most likely it will be of their character so not only are you stealing work, but characters.
- Do not constantly bug me with things like "Is it done. Is it almost done." I WILL stop where I am and trash your request.
- Show me respect, I'm doing this out of my own time.
- Enjoy them Smile

Examples: http://northernlights78.deviantart.com/
Just browse through my gallery.

Last but not least, forms.

Avvie form
Code:
Wolfquest username:
Name:
on/off:
Color of name:
Animal:
Reference or description:
Personality:
Background:
extra (accesories etc...) :
Anything else?:
What wolf?:

Reference form
Code:
Wolfquest username:
name:
wording color:
animal:
description or reference:
personality:
words on reference:
Accesories:
What wolf?:

Under the space that says words on reference, put the information that you want to be included (eg. Age, gender, etc...)

Thank you for your time.

Back to top Go down
https://pack-of-time.forumotion.com
Aeter
The Six Councilman
Aeter

~Nyla's Avatar Extravaganza~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Nyla's Avatar Extravaganza~   ~Nyla's Avatar Extravaganza~ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:07 pm

I had to request one.

Wolfquest username: Fern7
Name: Aeter
on/off: On
Color of name: Red
Animal: Wolf
Reference or description: Fur is a base of light gray, and from between his ears down his neck and back is dark gray. POSE: Shot of head/shoulder area, Aeter facing away so you see his back.
Personality: Unsure why this is relevant...well, anyways, you know Aeter pretty well, he is calm and kind, friendly with all, but will hold hateful grudges to those who did wrong to him or those he loves.
Background: My current avatar, white with a red Ouroboros
extra (accesories etc...) :
Anything else?: Uhhh...no.
What wolf?: NewFoundLand Wolf
Back to top Go down

~Nyla's Avatar Extravaganza~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Journey Like Never Before :: MultiMedia :: Shops-
Jump to: